“a little hard to find”

Ranked #41 of 168 Restaurants in Dunedin
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Thai, Japanese
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Authentic Thai food all ingredients are freshly picked. No MSG used in our cooking. Come and taste the difference.
Dunedin, Florida
“a little hard to find”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Its not downtown but its not far. For a real taste of Thai its worth looking for. Some of the best crispy duck Ive ever had. Fresh sushi and the best of imported thai beers.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank fkr75669

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Hidden gem in Dunedin”
Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

We have a local friend and asked if she had tried this place yet... She hadn't, but had heard good things from some other friends. We decided we would give it a shot. Small place with a typical strip mall exterior... Quaint interior with some very friendly staff. Our sushi was top notch and a friend's drunken noodles were fantastic. When we come back, we'll definitely add this to our list of places to go back to and let our local friend know that she should definitely check this place out!

1 Thank MeraKi25
Martinsburg
“Great sushi”
Reviewed January 30, 2014

This was a wonderful sushi restaurant. Clean... comfortable. The staff was very pleasant, and helpful..giving several ideas for their most popular sushi rolls. The food was delicious and they served fairly quickly. Would highly recommend!

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Tina R
Clearwater, Florida
“Disappointed after reading all the favorable reviews on TripAdvisor.com”
Reviewed December 24, 2013

Tom Yum Thai & Sushi Restaurant
104 Patricia Ave, Dunedin, FL 34698

On December 12, 2013 after reading Tom Yum Thai & Sushi Restaurant's ad and reading the numerous reviews on tripadvisor.com we decided to try Tom Yum Thai.

I ordered Drunken Noodle with Shrimp and my wife ordered Thai Fried Rice with meat. The Thai Fried Rice was very bland, nothing like what we had experienced during eleven days in Bangkok; and the Drunken Noodle with Shrimp also lacked big time in flavor. The atmosphere for the most part was plain other than for the entry where there were a few Thai decorations. The service was ok.

After having read the numerous favorable reviews on tripadvisors.com., We expected so much more! The meal was very disappointing!

An average rating is the very best we could rate this restaurant.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Sailorwoman
Dunedin, Florida
“YUM”
Reviewed December 7, 2013

I ordered take out from this restaurant for 'damned if I'm cooking!' night earlier this week.

With most sushi restaurants my go-to's are Crag Rangoon, Spicy Salmon and Spider rolls. Here, I also got the Green Papaya Salad.

The Crab Rangoon was probably my least favorite that I've ever had. Anywhere. Sad face. Whatever was inside was actually a yellow, saffron-ish color. So. . . yeah, I only ate one of those.

Everything else, however, was AWESOME. The Green Papaya salad only had two shrimp on it, I honestly could have done with none, it was that yummy. The sushi rolls were pretty good. Really can;t say much more about them.

I would do a 3.5 star because the Crab Rangoon made me so sad. But I will definitely be ordering sushi from them again. (For Thai, go to Thai Town).

• Visited November 2013