“My new Thai place”

Ranked #40 of 170 Restaurants in Dunedin
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Thai, Japanese
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Authentic Thai food all ingredients are freshly picked. No MSG used in our cooking. Come and taste the difference.
Palm Harbor, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My new Thai place”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

My wife and I were looking for a new restaurant to add to the rotation, and this place came highly recommended from a bunch of my friends. I had the Pad Thai, and my wife had a couple of sushi rolls. The Pad Thai was awesome, lots of chicken and large tail-on shrimps. The sushi rolls were large and my wife thoroughly love them. We've decided that when we go for Thai, this is where we are going to go.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Mut1ny

Twin Mountain, New Hampshire
“One of my favorite places!”
Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

My fiancée and I LOVE Tom Yum Thai. The service is always quick and friendly, the booths are comfy, they have great jasmine tea, and the food is awesome. My fiancée has tried the pad thai, the "amazing" (a peanut dish), and even the fried rice with squid. I love their veggie fried rice with tofu so much that I get it every time we go. It's so good I can't bring myself to get anything else. They also have an extensive sushi selection, and a friend says their curries and "tornado tofu" are very good. The prices are also very reasonable. If you go for lunch, you get soup and salad, which are yummy, but I've found that if you do go for lunch rather than dinner, the portions are a bit smaller to compensate for the included soup and salad, so keep that in mind. Overall, if you're in the area, I highly recommend Tom Yum Thai. Vegan/vegetarian-friendly!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank veganime
Roanoke, Virginia
“yum is a good word :) - wait staff great and food very good”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

3 of us have very different levels of heat wanted in our food- from mild to "authentic" - and all said their meal was perfectly seasoned.Yum seafood salad full of seafood as were all the others we ordered - ambiance was very relaxed and well done and wait staff very friendly and helpful
I would recommend Yum to my real "Foodie" friends with no hesitation

• Visited July 2013
“Great Sushi and relaxed atmosphere!”
Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

What a surprise! Good sushi at a Thai restaurant! I highly recommend the Volcano roll for crab lovers! Great service, family friendly and great fresh taste!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank becca_224
Clearwater, Florida
“The Best Thai Food in Pinellas”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I visit many Thai restaurants in this area. This is most wonderful Thai food outside of Thailand. I eat here often. The cook is the owners mother.
With a 10 being the best, this restaurant is a 10.

• Visited May 2013