“Good live music”

Cuisines: American, Caribbean
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Great place to go for an outdoor live music experience. You want to get there early because this is not a late night affair. Only beer and wine and the food is "bar food". Fine dining should take place elsewhere.

1  Thank finikeeeater

Reviewed July 25, 2012

Everyone really like their food and some of their combinations (seafood wraps) were unexpectedly nice. The jerk pork was excellent and so hot it made me cry-which is a good thing in my book. The only reason they aren't getting five stars is that the service was really bad. All of our drinks were empty for ages before the server showed back up, and then she took her sweet time getting us some more. The servers spent most of their time chatting around the bar area instead of serving the patrons. The decor to this place is 'dive'-don't go expecting upscale! If the management did something to fix their service issues I think they would have a real hit on their hands!

Reviewed July 9, 2012

I feel bad saying that because I love live music, the food is pretty good and They have a nice Florida style charm.. The problem is the service sucks!!! Everytime we go without fail the service is horrible. Waitresses are absent most of the time so you cant get drinks and the food takes forever to get out. In the end its not worth the wait...

1  Thank FoodGuy29
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Very tasty food, loved the Jamaica jerk chicken. Have a pitcher of sangria and walk home on the old railway line !

1  Thank Rjcoll
Reviewed July 6, 2012

If you like a hole in the wall with character and great food, this is the place. We sat outside (certain sections were pet friendly) and the Jamacian decor was very colorful. Live music on some evenings too :) a little dark on the inside so outside was our choice. The "beach wings" we're awesome! Wide range of food- salads with tropical flare-sandwiches and full course meals. The wings are chargrilled with a jerk seasoning..best I've ever had! It's a laid back off the beaten track place with great food. I'll go back for sure!