“Absolutely Perfect Setting”
Review of High & Dry Grill

High & Dry Grill
Ranked #54 of 210 Restaurants in Dunedin
Description: Tiki Hut on Dunedin causeway. 340 degree view of the water, cold beer, wine and specialty drinks, charbroiled burgers, chicken sandwiches , wraps, custom made bratwurst & sausage. Outdoor dining under the tiki. Great place to relax and get some island time. 10 am to one hour past sunset, weather permitting.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Can you think of a better lunch spot than a tiki hut on a causeway with views of dolphins and birds? Add the personal attention, homemade Wisconsin sausages and brats and there you have it!

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (28)

Reviewed September 3, 2019

Right on the Causeway. Eat and drink while being right in the middle of the action. Fun atmosphere on the beach! Friendly service! Try the homemade Brats!!! Hang out for the best sunsets in Dunedin.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed July 17, 2019

Been by here several times but decided today to stop in for lunch. We were greeted cheerfully and seated with a view of Dunedin Pass and Caladesi Island. There was a nice breeze and though it was 90 degrees outside the tiki bar atmosphere was quite comfortable. Our server quickly brought our drinks and took our orders for food. The food arrived quickly and our sandwiches were both delicious. For the money there was plenty of food. The beer was cold and served in a frosty glass. While enjoying our food, we watched the passing boats and water skis and the shuttle boat to Caladesi Island State Park. Over our shoulder was a nice view of St. Joseph Sound. There was high top seating and tables available. There is adequate parking and an access ramp. My wife and I will definitely be coming back here in the future. Our server was very helpful and pleasant. They have a full service bar. What a local gem.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed July 2, 2019

This is such a hidden-gem.

My buddy and I came in just for a beer.

Little did we know we were in for treat, Andrew, practically spoiled us for what should have been just a 20min beer and go, we were here for hours!
Andrew was very attentive and made us feel as if we were on his front porch at his home.

I will def. be back.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed October 29, 2018 via mobile

Had I not been staying with friends I would never have known about this hidden gem along the causeway. The brats are truly the best anywhere - lean, moist, flavourful! If you are visiting Dunedin, do seek this place out; you definitely won’t regret it.
I know I look forward to a return visit!

Date of visit: October 2018

Been to High & Dry Grill? Share your experiences!