“An Invitation to Return”
other travelers have booked this property
Viila courtyard and dock access Fully equipped kitchen with dining table for 4
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Villa 7027
Viila courtyard and dock access
Fully equipped kitchen with dining table for 4
Kitchen
Living room with sofa sleeper
48' flat screen TV
Master bedroom with queen bed
Master bedroom with flat screen
Master bathroom
Guest bedroom with queen bed
Guest bathroom
Dock behind our villa
Dock behind our villa
Our courtyard
Courtyard with splash pool/jacuzzi
Swimming with the Dolphins @ Hawks Cay
Fishing behind our villa in our dock
Boating! One of the many activities
Hanging out at the Marina
Jumping off the dock. One of my kids favorite past times
Swimming across the dock.
View from Marina
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 14 reviews

Reviews from our community

kirstie55
bedfordshire
“Small dark well equipped & maintained Over priced villa”
Reviewed June 11, 2013 for a stay in June 2013
person found this review helpful

This villa is small and dark, there is no natural light due to the amount of trees and bushes, even on the small deck, you couldn't sunbathe if you wanted too. Also it gives you the impression it is on the bay front, however this is not the case, you have side access to a boat channel and the outlook is other larger villas. Also don't think you can use the amenities on the resort because you can't you need a key card or room key, and you don't get either. The bedrooms are really small with only a small cupboard for clothes. If you are larger than average, and I'm not, you would struggle in the bathroom as it is tiny. Also the resort is really expensive you are better off staying in cheaper larger accommodation further down on marathon.
On the plus side it is spotlessly clean and very smart and it only took us two days to get the kettle replaced... However watch those plastic mattress covers... Don't half make you sweat.... Overall not what I expected or paid for.. Would not stay here again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Smart villa clean and well equipped
Liked least: Small and dark
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Jun 10, 2013
Hello Kristie, I am surprised that you did not find our accommodations to be to your liking. This resort is a 5 star resort and has always been a guest favorite. As for the size of the villa, it is not an extra large villa but it is 1000 sq.ft.
Della S
Indianapolis, Indiana
“An Invitation to Return”
Reviewed May 7, 2013 for a stay in April 2013

My husband and I, along with his brother and his wife, rented this beautiful villa to celebrate my sweetie's birthday. I felt like I did a lot of research regarding where to stay and I read all of the reviews posted by the various travelers at each of the locations that grabbed my attention. Our destination was to be a surprise for him but a few days prior to heading to The Keys I told him where we were going. We were all looking forward to the getaway but we had no idea how much we would love the location I chose.

The reservation, payment, check-in and check-out processes were very easy. The location was beautiful and peaceful and we felt very secure. The decor of the home was modern and clean and made us feel like we were at home; comfortable and relaxed.

While there, we planned to return in June to celebrate my birthday and bring our children, however, due to the availability of the villa and deadlines on my job, we couldn't make it work. But, our plans are to return later in the year to enjoy the beauty and inviting feel of this villa and possibly a second villa nearby.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The cleanliness, the furnishings, the relaxing atmosphere.
Liked least: The lock on the front door needs some attention. It appeared that some screws may have been missing which made it difficult to open the door at times. Also, the map provided needs more detail.
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
NY
Reviewed April 27, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Miami
Reviewed September 17, 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Sep 17, 2012
Sandy,

Thank you so much for your review. I hope next time you can stay longer. You were truly a pleasure to assist.

Silvia
Key Biscayne
Reviewed August 12, 2012 for a stay in August 2012

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Miami
Reviewed August 9, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Aug 9, 2012
Glad we could accommodate you in our properties.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
$200
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing