All reviews dolphin experience main pool beach grill sunset village tranquility pool ocean restaurant kids club salt water lagoon fire pit swimming with the dolphins lagoon area adult pool the main hotel bedroom villa key west family pool sunset cruise
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My now fiance and I came here on vacation and it is truly amazing! Beautiful scenery, extremely welcoming, friendly, and accommodating staff and clean rooms. You can enjoy it with your kids, or enjoy the adult only pool! The spa is wonderful! Carol is the best bar tender, she makes the best drinks. Garrett the manager was also more than welcoming! My fiance proposed to me here and Carol and Garrett made sure it was truly special.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
Hawks_Cay-FL, General Manager at Hawks Cay Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for remembering the names of our amazing team that provided you and your fiancé with an exceptional stay at Hawks Cay Resort, Alysha! Creating an environment that is both family-friendly and ideal for a romantic getaway is our goal, and hearing your feedback about our great amenities for our guests’ was a joy to read. It will be our joy to welcome you both back for another great visit!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Beautiful place to be, if you look for privacy, beach, and a good pool in the keys. The room was nice, with balcony. Complementary valet parking. Importantly the budget, because tends to be a little pricey in the premises.
Now my only advice and important one, KEEP ALL THE RECEIPTS or take a picture for reference. In the day of the checkout the charge me almost 80 dollars for something I didn't consume. Someone sign my name in another tab, with another room number. But they corrected.

Room Tip: Rooms in the first floor have direct access to the pool by their balcony.There is a pool just for persons older than 21
  • Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family

Your compliments on our beautiful pools and beach, your beautiful room, and our friendly team are appreciated! Unfortunately, sometimes things get mixed up, though we are glad how our team was able to fix your concern during your check out, and know we are proud of our staffs’ attentive service. Thank you for your review of Hawks Cay Resort, and we look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Fantastic weekend at Hawks Cay...property beautiful. Our room was overlooking the ocean and the adult pool area. We relaxed at the pool all day and enjoyed friendly and timely service. Fish Tacos are not to be missed! Angler and Ale is a great spot for dinner. Our server suggested the Tuna Nachos and WOW...delicious.We will look forward to coming back again!

Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple

Thank you for sharing how our stunning grounds, lovely ocean views, and attentive service providing you with an excellent weekend getaway, Greer, and we thank you for your review. Our chefs were delighted to hear how much you enjoyed the fresh seafood! We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I could not wait to get back to Hawks Cay and see the renovations. We were enjoying our vacation there last year when it was rudely interrupted by Irma and were asked to leave. I have to say the place looks great. Though I liked to room furniture that was there before, the new stuff is a bit modern. But then again, not there to look at the furniture. The staff was most helpful from the time we checked in, to the time we left.They were even able to get us the same room that we had last year, which had an amazing view. It was great seeing Stephanie (bar manager) and Ben (security) again. Ben was working at Angler & Ale when we visited the area back in March. We have known them for a while now. It is a bit sad that some of the previous staff did not return. I like to think that they found jobs at other resorts. Overall a great experience and a great time. Can't wait to go back. We were already mentioning it when checking out last week.

Room Tip: Water view on the tranquility pool side
  • Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Steve L

It is with great joy that we welcomed you and your wife back to Hawks Cay Resort, Steve, and we thank you for your excellent review of our recently completed renovations! While it’s great you reconnected with a few familiar faces on our team from your previous stay, we are glad that you found all our staff just as courteous and attentive to your needs throughout your stay. We look forward to your return!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This Resort is so beautiful and peaceful the rooms are worth the price great pools in the service I couldn't ask for more the only thing no microwaves in the room and no place you can grab bite or snack after 10 they're still working on Resort they just opened and that's probably why I'm thinking ..breakfast kinda of pricey no menu just Buffet pool bar and drinks was great I have to give a special thank you to my server teah just being so helpful an awesome with my kids and my family I can say I'll be back when everything is done..

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank leewill402018
Hawks_Cay-FL, General Manager at Hawks Cay Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Providing you and your family with a wonderful experience at Hawks Cay Resort was our pleasure, and we thank you for you for acknowledging our amazing staff that ensured you received attentive service. It’s great you enjoyed our beautiful pools, tasty breakfast buffet, and bar! It will be a joy to welcome you back!