“Great trip and great staff!”

Sundance Watersports
Ranked #2 of 13 things to do in Duck Key
More attraction details
Owner description: Sundance Watersports at Hawks Cay Resort offers on-the-water excitement for thrill seekers of all ages! Snorkel with vibrant sea creatures at the bright coral reefs. Kayak over seagrass beds and see sting rays. Rent a fishing boat and pursue trophy tarpon at the bridges and snapper for dinner. Parasail high above the ocean for a bird's eye view of spotted eagle rays and nurse sharks. Hang on for an adrenaline-filled Jet Ski tour.
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Great trip and great staff!”
Reviewed April 30, 2014 via mobile

We had a wonderful time on our sunset cruise! Beer, wine and champagne at sunset is just so great! The trip was so beautiful with an amazing sunset and dolphins that made their appearance. Captain Jason is absolutely the best! From his enthusiastic safety speech to his great attitude he makes the trip more fun! I will definitely be taking this trip again! Thank you Jason and Asai!

1 Thank brittann22

Boston, Massachusetts
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Best crew in the keys!”
Reviewed April 30, 2014

Went for our second snorkeling trip in the keys and the crew by far were the best. Capt. Lauren and first mate Matt were friendly and fun! A great time was had by all seven family members.

Marathon, Florida
“Sunset Cruise”
Reviewed April 29, 2014

I actually work at Hawks Cay and as an employee we get some discounted and free excursions, the sunset cruise being one of them. I recently went on the Sunset Cruise with some coworkers and we all had a great time! The sunset wasn't the best because it was a cloudy day, but the boat trip was a ton of fun thanks to Captain Jason. He has an awesome, enthusiastic personality which always makes for a good time (even when it's too cloudy for a good sunset). I've also worked rehearsal dinners on Blue and the guests always have a fun time. I highly recommend the Sunset Cruise to any guests; good for families as well as couples or even a younger crowd.

“Snorkel trip”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

My husband and I came down to the keys for our anniversary. Our favorite thing We did was a snorkel trip, had a blast with Capt. Jay on Blue. Cant wait to go back next year and Snorkel again! Thanks again Captin Jay for an awesome time!

Battle Creek, Michigan
“Best way to spend a relaxing vacation”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

A huge thank you to Captain Jason on our sunset cruise. It was a perfect end for our spring getaway.My wife and I will be certainly coming back soon to take another trip.
Thanks again for all the wonderful memories!