“Great experience”

Ranked #1 of 13 things to do in Duck Key
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Loved this experience. I went with two kids and the staff did a great job working with all the ages. I would have rated this five stars but I am knocking it a star due to the cost, for the amount we spent I would have liked a little more time with the dolphins. Definitely something to consider, but still highly recommended. Fun was had by all!

There are newer reviews for Dolphin Connection

Reviewed October 18, 2012

Very good value for money and was a great experience, the trainers are in double friendly and their enthusiasm definitely rubs off!

Reviewed October 11, 2012

The experience with the dolphins is not worth your time or money , some children are not allowed to participate even with an adult due to height

EducationSupervisor, Manager at Dolphin Connection, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2012

We’re sorry to hear that you were unsatisfied with your dolphin experience. As you stated, we do have a height requirement for participation in our in-water encounter. It is for this reason that we offer a hands-on dockside program that accepts children of all ages. We hope our programs allow an opportunity for everyone to be inspired by our dolphin family.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

I always wanted to swim with dolphins when I found out the keys have a few different options we decided to plan our trip accordingly. I enjoyed each and every minute in the water but felt it was very short we were a small group which was wonderful the staff was good, informative and nice we had a short intro in the beginning and time for questions at the end. I felt it was too pricy for the amount of time we spent with the dolphins plus an additional $15.95 for every photo taken by their photographer if you choose to get any which we did since 3 people taking pictures with 3 different cameras said it was too far and they couldn't get good pictures which was disappointing cause I really wanted to capture all those great moments. It was indeed a lifetime experience for me and I enjoyed it a lot. I do think that the price should be lower in order for a family to enjoy it together and not spend hundreds of dollars and more time with the dolphins.

1  Thank sharonytweety
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Loved it all, only complaint was that it was over too quickly. I could have stayed all day.
The people looking after the dolphins were very committed and caring towards them. We had an information talk prior to entering the water which was good but the highlight was the dolphin interaction....brilliant, loved it.