“Great Little Sandwich Place”
Review of Zoes Kitchen

Zoes Kitchen
Ranked #90 of 305 Restaurants in Destin
Seoul, South Korea
“Great Little Sandwich Place”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

We love the chicken salad and pimento cheese sandwiches here. Great little place for a quick stop when at the mall.

• Visited March 2013

Big Bend, Wisconsin
“great sandwiches”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

My mother and I stopped in here because we wanted something lighter for dinner. We had sandwiches, which were outstanding. Everything tasted so fresh. They had a great menu, which I would like to go back and try some more of what they have to offer. I liked my sandwich so much I went and ordered one to go for a fishing trip the next day. They wrapped it in foil for me to make sure it stayed fresh and intact on my adventure out to sea. There cookies are super delicious also-so don't forget dessert.

Visited March 2013
“Local lover!”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

I love Zoes chicken salad & chicken roll ups! The pasta salad is my favorite side. My husband & I eat here at least once a week! I don't know what we would do without zoes!

Miami, Florida
“Protien!!!!”
Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

The protein plate is really good. Flat grilled chicken, slaw and feta! Friendly service! Also try the steak kabobs

Hiawassee, Georgia
“Good chicken soup.”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Good chicken soup, salad or fresh sandwich for lunch or dinner. Little pricey, but everything seems to be real fresh and made specifically for the customer.

Visited February 2013