“The service was perfect”
Review of Days Inn Destin

Days Inn Destin
Ranked #38 of 39 Hotels in Destin
Reviewed April 12, 2013

I'm currently staying in Days Inn. The rooms are nice and view is great. The people that work here treat you good with the environment and you feel like your home. Great hot breakfast in the mornings which saves a lot of money. I will recommend it to everyone to stay at the days inn in destina, Florida.

• Stayed: May 2012
2  Thank libev
DaysInn32541, Veronika S. at Days Inn Destin, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a wonderful review on your stay at the Days Inn in Destin. We are glad to hear you had a wonderful time during your stay with us. We look forward to see you again soon:)

There are newer reviews for Days Inn Destin

Reviewed April 4, 2013

I'm currently staying in Days Inn. The rooms are nice and the view is great. The people that work here treat you good with the enviroment and you feel like your home. Great hot breakfast in the mornings which saves alot of money. i will recommend it to everyone to stay at the days inn in destin, florida.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank tristans81
DaysInn32541, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Destin, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2013

Thank you for the great review!!! We`re glad that the Days Inn met your expectations. The hotel staff takes pride in making our guest happy and we are glad that you enjoyed yourselves. Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you again. Veronika

Reviewed March 29, 2013

This hotel was very clean and great prices. The hospitality was good and the hot breakfast was better than most. This hotel is in the middle of Destin and a great homebase if your vacationing and wanting to go different places in the city. The hotel has a ok pool and very affordable. Best Days Inn i have been too.

Room Tip: Every room is somewhat the same so any will be great.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Chris P
DaysInn32541, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Destin, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2013

Thank you for posting a review on TripAdvisor. We appreciate the comments and we happy to hear you had a wonderful stay and hope to welcome you back to the Days inn again very soon so we can keep up the great experiences for you. Veronika:)

Reviewed March 26, 2013

The Days Inn of Destin was perfect for our Spring Break Weekend. The hotel was very family friendly for my wife, our 10 month old daughter and myself. Our stay didn't break the bank either! The room was clean and the complimentary breakfast was good enough to get our day going.
Veronika at the front desk was super helpful and very friendly! I suggest this hotel for those on a budget that want a nice place to stay that is close to everything and won't drain your wallet. Great job Days Inn!

Room Tip: First floor is very handy if you have an child in a stroller.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank W D

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our hotel. The feedback from our guests help us know what is important to you. We are glad you enjoyed your recent visit and we hope to welcome you back to our hotel soon!!! Veronika

Reviewed February 24, 2013

I lived in Destin a few years ago so always very choosy over the hotels there. This Days Inn continues to be one of the best for pet friendly. The site I used did not specify pet fees but there always are in Destin. I have a 6lb poodle and we weren't a problem at all. Got the exact room I wanted, it was clean, quiet, neat. Veronika was so friendly and helpful.. the fee for pets was only $20. We stayed for the one night at the end of January. I would've loved to stay more. Destin is especially wonderful that time of year. Also, it is in the heart of Destin, so plenty of great restaurants and shopping near AND the beach is across the street.

Room Tip: Living many years in Florida, all the hotels I've stayed in, you need your own portable small fa...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

I wanted to thank you for sharing about your experience here at Days Inn. I personally am grateful that you took the time to share that we succeeded and I hope should you return to Destin we will have the privilege of taking care of you again!
We sincerely look forward to seeing you again soon - and don't forget to let us know you are a return guest so that we can be sure to note your preferences! Veronika:)

Reviewed February 15, 2013

It's been over a year since I had the opportunity to stay in Destin. In Jan 2013, I stayed at Day's Inn again because of the pleasant experiences from previous visits. The rooms are spacious,clean, and amenenities are nearby. Plus the staff was very accomadating and friendly. I was especially glad to see the person at the front desk was Veronika (w/a "K").What a pleasant greeting, to my surprise she remembered my previous stay and warmly welcomed me back with a smile brighter than the sands of Destin.. As last time, she was very helpful in directing me to local events and places.In addition they have a very good breakfast and a parrot. I look forwaed to any future visits.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Charles B
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Days Inn Destin, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2013

Hello,

Thank you so much for your kind review. We appreciate your continued business! Our staff is always happy to see our special repeat customers and always happy to assist in our community suggestions. We sure hope you don`t wait another year before returning to Destin and our property? We are so happy you make your home away from home our hotel! We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Michelle

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We stayed there a week in Aug 2012. The room was a bit smelly but otherwise was pretty clean. I did have a HUGE spider in the tub in the middle of the night and they sent someone down right away to get it for me..cheers to the lady that came...we were both terrified of the thing and she managed to kill it! I had said if it got away I would have to move room and they were very nice and said they would help me move with no problem! The pool was nice. The breakfast was really good and we enjoyed it most days! Really close to the ocean and across the street from a grocery store so we kept our mini fridge nice and stocked with snacks. We were there for a wedding so was great to have the iron and board right in the room. I plan on staying here each time I visit my son..can't beat it for the price!

Room Tip: If you feel the room smells too bad..don't be afraid to ask for another room..my parents did and...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank lindyelf
Michelle W, Manager at Days Inn Destin, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2013

Thank you so much for your post. We are so happy to hear you had a nice stay. I am sorry to her you had a spider in your tub, but glad to hear our staff acted quickly to remove it from your room. We look forward to your next visit! We appreciate your business!