“Days Inn” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #36 of 39 Hotels in Destin
Tallahassee, Florida
“Days Inn”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

This hotel was very clean and great prices. The hospitality was good and the hot breakfast was better than most. This hotel is in the middle of Destin and a great homebase if your vacationing and wanting to go different places in the city. The hotel has a ok pool and very affordable. Best Days Inn i have been too.

Room Tip: Every room is somewhat the same so any will be great.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Chris P
DaysInn32541, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Destin, responded to this review, April 1, 2013
Thank you for posting a review on TripAdvisor. We appreciate the comments and we happy to hear you had a wonderful stay and hope to welcome you back to the Days inn again very soon so we can keep up the great experiences for you. Veronika:)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

The Days Inn of Destin was perfect for our Spring Break Weekend. The hotel was very family friendly for my wife, our 10 month old daughter and myself. Our stay didn't break the bank either! The room was clean and the complimentary breakfast was good enough to get our day going.
Veronika at the front desk was super helpful and very friendly! I suggest this hotel for those on a budget that want a nice place to stay that is close to everything and won't drain your wallet. Great job Days Inn!

Room Tip: First floor is very handy if you have an child in a stroller.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank W D
Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our hotel. The feedback from our guests help us know what is important to you. We are glad you enjoyed your recent visit and we hope to welcome you back to our hotel soon!!! Veronika
Berlin, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

I lived in Destin a few years ago so always very choosy over the hotels there. This Days Inn continues to be one of the best for pet friendly. The site I used did not specify pet fees but there always are in Destin. I have a 6lb poodle and we weren't a problem at all. Got the exact room I wanted, it was clean, quiet, neat. Veronika was so friendly and helpful.. the fee for pets was only $20. We stayed for the one night at the end of January. I would've loved to stay more. Destin is especially wonderful that time of year. Also, it is in the heart of Destin, so plenty of great restaurants and shopping near AND the beach is across the street.

Room Tip: Living many years in Florida, all the hotels I've stayed in, you need your own portable small fa...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
I wanted to thank you for sharing about your experience here at Days Inn. I personally am grateful that you took the time to share that we succeeded and I hope should you return to Destin we will have the privilege of taking care of you again!
We sincerely look forward to seeing you again soon - and don't forget to let us know you are a return guest so that we can be sure to note your preferences! Veronika:)
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

It's been over a year since I had the opportunity to stay in Destin. In Jan 2013, I stayed at Day's Inn again because of the pleasant experiences from previous visits. The rooms are spacious,clean, and amenenities are nearby. Plus the staff was very accomadating and friendly. I was especially glad to see the person at the front desk was Veronika (w/a "K").What a pleasant greeting, to my surprise she remembered my previous stay and warmly welcomed me back with a smile brighter than the sands of Destin.. As last time, she was very helpful in directing me to local events and places.In addition they have a very good breakfast and a parrot. I look forwaed to any future visits.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Charles B
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Days Inn Destin, responded to this review, February 17, 2013
Hello,

Thank you so much for your kind review. We appreciate your continued business! Our staff is always happy to see our special repeat customers and always happy to assist in our community suggestions. We sure hope you don`t wait another year before returning to Destin and our property? We are so happy you make your home away from home our hotel! We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Michelle
Phoenix, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

We stayed there a week in Aug 2012. The room was a bit smelly but otherwise was pretty clean. I did have a HUGE spider in the tub in the middle of the night and they sent someone down right away to get it for me..cheers to the lady that came...we were both terrified of the thing and she managed to kill it! I had said if it got away I would have to move room and they were very nice and said they would help me move with no problem! The pool was nice. The breakfast was really good and we enjoyed it most days! Really close to the ocean and across the street from a grocery store so we kept our mini fridge nice and stocked with snacks. We were there for a wedding so was great to have the iron and board right in the room. I plan on staying here each time I visit my son..can't beat it for the price!

Room Tip: If you feel the room smells too bad..don't be afraid to ask for another room..my parents did and...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank lindyelf
Michelle W, Manager at Days Inn Destin, responded to this review, January 24, 2013
Thank you so much for your post. We are so happy to hear you had a nice stay. I am sorry to her you had a spider in your tub, but glad to hear our staff acted quickly to remove it from your room. We look forward to your next visit! We appreciate your business!
Atlanta, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

Great location, clean rooms and decent breakfast. The public beach access is less than a mile away. Some quick service restaurants like Pizza hut, waffle house etc are within walking distance. Good for the people who are travelling on budget.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 stars
2 Thank Katy D
DaysInn32541, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Destin, responded to this review, December 19, 2012
Thank you for choosing Days inn Destin and for posting a review. We’re happy to know that our guests are satisfied with their stay. Looking forward to see you again!:) Veronika
Lafayette, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

Great stay, friendly staff, clean room, and best breakfast I've had. I enjoyed the location the hotel was in. Had a lot of nearby activities for us to enjoy while we were on our stay.They have a hot breakfast including sausage biscuit ,fresh waffles which my kids loved,also included fresh fruits and cereal .They also have 24 hour fresh brewed coffee on front desk which me and my husband enjoy very much .I will definitely be bringing me and my family for a stay here at days inn in Destin .

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
I wanted to thank you for taking the time to share about your experience at the Days Inn Destin. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay! We pride ourselves on honest, quality and fair value. We are so appreciative that you experienced this from all of our staff and the hotel itself and chose to share this experience with others. We look forward to hopefully seeing you again soon! :)
Veronika