WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #37 of 39 Hotels in Destin
Phoenix, Arizona
“Good for the money”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

We stayed there a week in Aug 2012. The room was a bit smelly but otherwise was pretty clean. I did have a HUGE spider in the tub in the middle of the night and they sent someone down right away to get it for me..cheers to the lady that came...we were both terrified of the thing and she managed to kill it! I had said if it got away I would have to move room and they were very nice and said they would help me move with no problem! The pool was nice. The breakfast was really good and we enjoyed it most days! Really close to the ocean and across the street from a grocery store so we kept our mini fridge nice and stocked with snacks. We were there for a wedding so was great to have the iron and board right in the room. I plan on staying here each time I visit my son..can't beat it for the price!

Room Tip: If you feel the room smells too bad..don't be afraid to ask for another room..my parents did and...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank lindyelf
Michelle W, Manager at Days Inn Destin, responded to this review, January 24, 2013
Thank you so much for your post. We are so happy to hear you had a nice stay. I am sorry to her you had a spider in your tub, but glad to hear our staff acted quickly to remove it from your room. We look forward to your next visit! We appreciate your business!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Atlanta, Georgia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2012

Great location, clean rooms and decent breakfast. The public beach access is less than a mile away. Some quick service restaurants like Pizza hut, waffle house etc are within walking distance. Good for the people who are travelling on budget.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Katy D
DaysInn32541, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Destin, responded to this review, December 19, 2012
Thank you for choosing Days inn Destin and for posting a review. We’re happy to know that our guests are satisfied with their stay. Looking forward to see you again!:) Veronika
Lafayette, Louisiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2012

Great stay, friendly staff, clean room, and best breakfast I've had. I enjoyed the location the hotel was in. Had a lot of nearby activities for us to enjoy while we were on our stay.They have a hot breakfast including sausage biscuit ,fresh waffles which my kids loved,also included fresh fruits and cereal .They also have 24 hour fresh brewed coffee on front desk which me and my husband enjoy very much .I will definitely be bringing me and my family for a stay here at days inn in Destin .

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
I wanted to thank you for taking the time to share about your experience at the Days Inn Destin. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay! We pride ourselves on honest, quality and fair value. We are so appreciative that you experienced this from all of our staff and the hotel itself and chose to share this experience with others. We look forward to hopefully seeing you again soon! :)
Minnetonka, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2012

Currently at the Days Inn Destin, 1029 Hwy 98, and loving it. Rooms are clean, spacious with a touch of elegance! The breakfast served included, fresh fruit, biscuits, sausuage gravy as well as sausage patties, danish pastry, cereal, waffles, juince, milk, and more.
Very quiet during the day and evening. Days Inn has a nice pool area with a laundry facility for guests (great when on vacation).
Highly recommend Days Inn Destin!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for choosing to stay at the Days Inn Destin. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We strive to offer a comfortable stay for an exceptional rate and I am glad we were able to meet your expectations. Thank you for taking the time to write a review and we look forward to seeing your again.:)
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

If you are looking for somewhere cheap JUST to sleep then this may be ok. It's not the cleanest, bathrooms are SMALL and the lobby is, well, a little bizzare the breakfast was pretty decent, waffles, bagels, muffins, cereal, biscuits and gravy, sausage and Danishes. It's just an older outdated hotel. It serves it's purpose for a day or two. Even at $89 it's overpriced for what you get. You're just paying for location.

• Stayed September 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for choosing to stay at the Days inn Destin. I apologize that your stay was not as good as we hoped it would be. We have made our staff aware of your review and informed them that we need to make sure everyone has a good experience while staying with us. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We look forward to having you stay with us again!
Veronika

Travelers are raving about these Destin hotels

Houston, Texas
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2012

Vacation Aug 23-26 Stayed here thinking it was like other Days inn we have stayed before but the first night we thought well we are hardly going to be in the room so we but aside the smell, a badly needed updated carpet and bathrooms. When sleeping and walking on the carpet we felt itchy. The friday night I found a lice on the towel and showed the night attendant. She gave us new towels, bug spray and $20 discount. She also offered to move us in the morning. I did buy lice shampoo the next day and are being treated for the lice. So this is what we brought back from our vacation. Beware~!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2012

My husband and I honeymooned at this hotel 16 years ago. We have returned several times over the years. Our most recent trip was just a few days ago and everyone is always so nice. The rooms are clean and this hotel is near several restaurants within walking distance from the hotel. The water park is also within walking distance and so is the go cart track.

• Stayed August 2012
1 Thank saralandgirl2
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your stay at the Days inn Destin. I am glad to hear we exceeded your expectations and we look forward to having you stay with us again!:)