Review Highlights
Tons of fun

We had so much the first night we came back the next night! Such a fun experience for a family. We... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
reneegW2171VT
Excellent Escape Room experience

We came to visit our family in Destin and decided to visit this gem. What an experience! I highly... read more

Reviewed July 1, 2020
27sarais

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Destin
from $82.00
from $37.28
from $32.83
from $348.72
More Info
All reviews crime scene zombie apocalypse team building zombie room game master seconds left lots of fun rainy day great activity great family fun awesome experience clues jake challenging hints blast brain
Selected filters
Reviewed April 27, 2016

Great event. A lot fun while building relationships. Good teamwork environment. Wish we would have done 2 rooms!

Reviewed April 11, 2016

I wish there was more guidance at the beginning, but overall I had fun finding clues and combinations to get out of the locked room!!

Reviewed April 11, 2016

We planned this activity as a team building exercise with our program facilitators. It far exceeded our expectations and proved to be a fantastic bonding/team-building experience! The staff did a wonderful job providing hints as needed, as well as provided words of encouragement at the end of the journey! We highly recommend the ESCAPE ZONE and will bring back other groups in the future!

Reviewed April 10, 2016 via mobile

Our 4th escape room and by far my favorite. I love when you use logic to solve puzzles rather than guess and check method like others I've been to.

Reviewed April 5, 2016

We were concerned because the location was so obscure. It looked like turned office space and we had a hard time finding it. But it was SO FUN! It was such a challenging experience. We felt so rewarded by the experience and the host was excellent. The riddles were great. As this business grows I would suggest making the room more immersive to resemble its scenario. But still-we all laughed and enjoyed reliving the experience over dinner and drinks afterward. We would definitely do this again!!!!

Date of experience: March 2016