“Perfect location!”
other travelers have booked this property
30 foot 1st floor deck
Living area partial view Fun in the waves!!!!
Check Availability
3rd floor off Master
Master
Master
3rd floor  Bottom bunk full size memory foam
Master shower full body massage shower
1st floor deck
private deck to my unit
garage
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

davidknig...
Selmer, Tennessee
“Perfect location!”
Reviewed June 8, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

This was the perfect location for our family. Close to restaurants, attractions and shopping. The house was beautifully decorated and furnished; had everything we needed. We loved stepping off the deck onto the beach and the kids enjoyed the pool. We will definitely stay again.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Jun 9, 2017
Thank you Cindy for taking time out to write this review. I real appreciate it. Look forward to having your family back again. Many Thanks. Judy
Extraordi...
Lexington, KY
“Great Location, Beautiful Beach”
Reviewed June 6, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

The townhouse was a great place to spend spring break! We had 3 moms in our group and 5 teenage boys! Plenty of room for everyone! The townhouse was stocked with everything you need to prepare dinners at home.

The sundeck was great for the days it was too windy to be on the beach. We loved that restaurants and activities were within walking distance. We would definitely stay in this townhouse again. Judy was very attentive to our questions during our stay.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Jun 11, 2017
Please come back. Thank you so much.
dennismut...
Washington, Missouri
“Destin's Best”
Reviewed June 5, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Great location, with all the amenities you could ask for! Beautiful townhouse. It was everything and more than you could want for a stay on the beach. Looking forward to booking again.

Jun 6, 2017
Dennis. Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I appreciate it. Glad your family enjoyed your stay and I look forward to your returning. Many Thanks. Judy
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed August 19, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Jun 11, 2017
Thanks, look forward to you coming back.
Reviewed August 11, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Aug 23, 2016
Thank you Laura for your review. Had I been notified the outlets were not working I would have told you to check the breaker box or the GFI. All outlets do work. Sometime with a group of 12 and several hair dryers etc going a circuit may trip. I have a paragraph in all arrival letters sent to guest to please inform me if you find anything that is not working properly. I am out of state and I have a maintenance repair man on call. Thanks so much and I hope you come back.
Laceys Spring
Reviewed June 13, 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Jun 14, 2016
Thank you Becky for your review. I will certainly look into why the refrigerator was not on. That has never happened before. It could have gotten turned accidentally when cleaning as we never turn it off. The a/c is set on 78 degrees after each guest. The reason for this is so that if there are not back to back guest checking in the a/c does not run and run with no one there. I am so glad you loved my home and I do hope you and your family return. Thank you so much. Judy
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing