“We had a perfect week.”
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
One of 3 pools
Looking east on the beach
Living room
Condo has been completely remodeled with new furnishings.
New granite countertops.
View from the wrap around deck
Steam shower at the Pelican
Master bath dressing area
Grills and outdoor eating area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

mryhcks38...
Greenwood, Indiana
“We had a perfect week.”
Reviewed 2 weeks ago for a stay in May 2018

We had a fantastic week at the Terrace 207. This unit is well furnished and decorated nicely with plenty of storage. There were 5 adults and we never felt crowded. We enjoyed the beautiful beaches, used the grill a couple of nights, walked to the fresh fish market and souvenir shops next door. The location is close to restaurants and a water park. We also appreciated the convenience of the second floor as we didn’t need the elevator. We will definitely be coming back!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Carla D
“Lovely”
Reviewed August 14, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

My family and I loved it. Everyone was so nice including the people where we checked in. My kids had a wonderful time and can't wait to visit again.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Awesome location ”
Reviewed July 15, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

I stayed here for my birthday and LOVED the condo! It was the best birthday. The condo was really nicely furnished there's two balconies with chairs and tables. The bedrooms were nice and spacious. Jacuzzi bathtub and even a small kitchette was in the first bedroom. I had to give it a four star because when I got there I found a small trash can above the tv with a diaper in it. I paid a cleaning fee, so just a little disappointed.

Jul 30, 2017
Thanks for the review. Will speak to housekeeping.
Cindy
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed June 5, 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Jun 12, 2016
If you have any problems, please let me know. I can call upper management even if you call the front desk. They just switched to a new provider. I would holp payment in order to get this resolved.
Greenfield, In. USA
Reviewed September 21, 2015 for a stay in September 2015

Sep 23, 2015
Enjoy having you as a guest and look forward to more improvements next year.
Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed July 2, 2015 for a stay in June 2015

Jul 3, 2015
The walk across the board walk takes 4 minutes to the beach. More updates for you the next time you visit.
Reviewed June 2, 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Jun 3, 2015
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing
;