Henderson Park Inn
$252
Hilton.com
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Hampton Inn & Suites Destin(Destin)(Great Value!)
$215
SummerPlace Inn Destin FL Hotel(Destin)(Great Value!)
$239
Wingate by Wyndham Destin(Destin)(Great Value!)
$204
$184
Travelocity
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Destin(Destin)(Great Value!)
$256
$229
Fairfield Inn
Candlewood Suites Destin-Sandestin(Destin)(Great Value!)
$189
$161
CandlewoodSuites
$179
$174
All reviewscandy barsbox lunchhappy hourchef gregbeach walk cafemain buildingbed and breakfastexecutive suitefrom honey baked hamsecond buildingfree candybeachwalk restaurantnewer buildingcorner suitehenderson parkbeach chairs and umbrellasbottled water
Reviewed April 21, 2012

My wife and I combined an anniversary with her 50th birthday. We stayed in the main building, 3rd floor. Went to bed with the sound of the ocean and woke to watching dolphins over a cup of coffee. Staff, especially Angel, was friendly and helpful. Surprised wife with Toes in the Sand our last night and could not have been happier. Staff helped me pull off the ruse skillfully. Wade our server was knowledgeable and down to earth. Greg made awesome egg white omelets that capped off the rest of the complimentary breakfasts. We have and love kids, but thoroughly enjoyed the "no one under 25" policy for a romantic experience. Only problem is it took a long time to save to afford, and won't be able to return as soon as we would like. Excellent overall experience.

Room Tip: Main building afforded easy access to everything.
2  Thank SGaschler
Reviewed April 17, 2012

I completely agree with everything the previous glowing reviews have said. This is truly a unique place. I have been visiting the Gulf Coast my entire life, and I have never experienced a place like the Henderson Park Inn. The rooms, the food, the service, the laid-back atmosphere... everything exceeded my expectations. Breakfast, in particular, was fantastic. We stayed in Room 309, which is a corner room in the secondary building. It had a wonderful view and was large and comfortable. One review did mention the low water pressure, but frankly, who cares when everything else is perfect. I think the privacy and quietness of this building was a plus, and the other building, with all the amenities, was literally a 10 second walk away. I do suggest that you ask the staff for details on the particular room you are booking, and they will be happy to share. Some of the rooms in the main building open directly onto the common deck area, and really don't afford much privacy. When I booked, the lady I spoke to explained that and suggested the room we did book, for it's view and privacy. Each room here is unique so you should get as much information as possible on the particular room and make your decision based on the relative price and what you are looking for. I peeked into the Presidential Suite a couple of times as it was being cleaned, and I definitely have my eye on that for our next visit.

4  Thank frazzledinptc
Reviewed April 16, 2012

This place was everything all the reviews said and more. Truly a wonderful getaway. The property has simply amazing views of the ocean. We had a corner suite with a larger balcony on the second floor in the second building. It was nice because it had a side window so it was close to a panoramic view of the ocean. The staff was so helpful with everything and very passionate about making your stay great! We loved the breakfast cook who always served us with a smile! the onsite restaurant had the most amazing service and food we have every tasted with the amazing views and they end dinner with giving you a white rose. Such a special touch. We wish we would have eaten there every night as they had by far the best food around. We rode the bikes they provided out for dinner one night and took a cab to AJ's which is a cool place to see with live music. The happy hour at sunset was a great touch as well as cookies, fruit and lemonade in the afternoon. I would definitely go back again. Worth every penny! A couple things they could improve on is updating the bathroom a bit and the beach chairs as well. We also suggested recycling since they allow you to have as many bottled waters as you want. The wine and grapes when you arrive with chocolates is a very nice touch. You just call ahead the night before with your lunch selection and it is ready for you at lunchtime from honeybaked ham. If you didn't want to, your really don't have to even leave. Everything you need is there. I have already suggested it to all of my friends!!

Room Tip: We loved our corner room on the second floor in the second building. Large balcony and great views.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank mandjer
Reviewed April 16, 2012

The Henderson Park Inn, what a treat! My husband and I spent one week at Henderson to celebrate our 10th Anniversary. It seems that our stay has raised our standards to a much higher new level! In planning our next vacation, I find myself comparing every hotel, resort or B & B review to our experience at Henderson, and nothing even comes close. The Henderson is a quaint, quiet, relaxing B & B with a wonderful, friendly staff, excellent breakfast and atmosphere overall. It’s location on the snowy white beach is PERFECT! We had a great time visiting with other guests during happy hour where we were often got a glimpse of Air Force aircraft flying over the golf. Great fun! It was a perfect vacation for my husband and I, being adults only, we could got a “kid break” for one week. We will definitely go back and I can’t wait!!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank CJoo7
Reviewed April 13, 2012

What a wonderful piece of heaven on a beautiful beach. The staff goes above and beyond to please.
It was so nice to venture down and have a very tasty breakfast, the lunches you choose from are great and dinner, you can't go wrong with anything served at Beach Walk Cafe, it's all delicious.
Happy hour, well, it is so much fun, it's worth finding the time to mingle and enjoy. Then, there's all the other extras, that make Henderson Park Inn a special place.
We stayed on the second floor in the building next to the main building, our room was very nice and spacious, as well, as our balcony.
We had the most relaxing vacation and had the pleasure of meeting some very nice people. We all shared the same opinion, we love this place. It's a hidden gem and we can't wait to return.

2  Thank HappyLife2