Henderson Park Inn
  • Pool
  • Pool
Cabana Club(Destin)
View Hotel
All reviewscandy barsbox lunchhappy hourchef gregbeach walk cafemain buildingbed and breakfastexecutive suitefrom honey baked hamsecond buildingfree candybeachwalk restaurantnewer buildingcorner suitehenderson parkbeach chairs and umbrellasbottled water
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 11, 2011

I took my Fiancée here for his birthday celebration in April 2011. I was floored at the exceptional romantic ambience at the Henderson's Bed & Breakfast. It sits right on their private beach. The staff ,cooks, & the housekeeper's are wonderful always smiling & greeting you no matter how many times they see you. The food especially the breakfast is out of this world...always fresh & hot... This as far as I am concerned is the best Breakfast in the NW Florida area. I want to say "THANK YOU" to TAMMI who turned out what I would consider to be one of my dear friends now-she helped me out with my reservations all the way to what was happening in the Destin area-she quite up to date with what's happening in the surrounding areas-very helpful. I will definitely return here many more times in the future. I live in Panama City never knew this was in my own backyard what a blessing. We felt like we were up in New England or somewhere. Just writing this makes me want to go back NOW... The cleaniness is outstanding & I am extremely particular - normally I take my cleaning bucket when I'm staying in any place because I know it's not going to meet my standards...this was the FIRST time I didn't have to use it-I was shocked at the attention to detail from the inside to the outside of this wonderful Inn.
I urge anyone to book up now & have the best time of your life whether it be with your significant other or by yourself or a perfect getaway with the girls or guys weekend, it's worth it-you will never forget this place & neither will I.
The only thing I didn't like about this Inn was that when it was time for us to check out I wish I had more time to stay there-but again I WILL RETUEN MANY MORE TIMES, I am telling everyone I know about the Henderson's Bed & Breakfast Inn, aka "MY OWN SLICE OF HEAVEN IN MY OWN BACKYARD".

TO ALL THE STAFF & ESPECIALLY: TAMMI...keep up the outstanding work...until we meet again & we will... I Love you all...All my respect & Blessing.

Orian & Tony

Room Tip: We stayed in the Executive Suite- great view.
Reviewed May 10, 2011

The setting, the amenities, and the service are all first rate. You are treated as a VIP by all the staff from the minute you arrive. It is peaceful, private, romantic, and for adults only, which is so hard to find. The breakfasts are wonderful, and the on site restaurant is so convenient, with a wonderful menu. This place has spoiled us, and we will go as often as we can get away.

Room Tip: It is very accessable for the mobility impaired.
1  Thank brch428
Reviewed April 23, 2011

I would highly recommend staying at the inn, the staff is very helpful, as well as the place being right out of a movie. The rooms are spacious very clean, with great amenities. I would NOT eat at the restaurant the food is not up to par, it is very overprice for what you get. But the daily breakfast by the chef Greg is out of this world amazing. Overall I would recommend this place to family and friends.

Room Tip: I really enjoyed the honeymoon suite.
Reviewed April 22, 2011

We LOVED Henderson Park Inn. The staff was extremely helpful and pleasant. We ate at Beach Walk, the onsite restaurant, our first night in Destin and it was perfect. The food was excellent and the view of the sun setting over the Gulf was beautiful. I can't say enough about the great staff. Tammee gave us some great tips about local favorite restaurants but Beach Walk was by far the best! We also received a free ticket for one spot on the Seablaster Sunset Dolphin Cruise. It was a lovely way to see the coastline and even a few dolphins! The room was clean and comfortable and we enjoyed falling asleep to the sound of the ocean. The Inn was quiet and relaxed and we really enjoyed our stay here. We hope to come back very soon!

1  Thank plunk8
Reviewed April 20, 2011

My husband and I drove from Texas to stay at Henderson Park Inn. I found it on the internet and splurged with an Executive Suite. Cannot say enough about how great it was! Omelets in the morning...boxed lunch in the afternoon...cocktails on the deck at 5:00 and we brought our own wine and cheese for the evenings on the balcony. So peaceful and restful. Thanks Henderson Park Inn for one of the best vacations ever!!!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple