“Wow! Best BBQ Experience Ever!”

Buck’s Smokehouse
Ranked #4 of 309 Restaurants in Destin
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed August 20, 2014 via mobile

What an awesome overall eating experience! We both ordered platters so we could try a little of everything. After we told the staff that they threw in extras that were not included so we could have the "full" experience. The food was incredible! We are pretty snobby about our BBQ and I would have to say this was some of the best we have ever had! The meat was all exceptional but the turkey was my favorite. The sauces were very unique and so good! Please try all 3 when you are there!! The sides were all good. The BBQ beans were the best! I would fly back from Dallas for this food! Haha

Reviewed August 20, 2014

We are not big seafood fans and wanted to avoid chain restaurants, so we popped in to Buck's Smokehouse for dinner during our Destin trip. The food was fantastic and the service was exceptional. Even my picky eater kids loved the food. It is very casual, but priced accordingly. You get plenty of food for your money. I don't think they served alcohol there, but a bar would be a nice addition. The people that worked there were very friendly. They came out and talked to us and told us the history of the restaurant. They were very eager to please. It has a cute atmosphere and sufficient parking in back. I will go back!

Reviewed August 20, 2014

I visited with my kids after a day in the go-karts. Food was delicious. Very laid back atmosphere. Good and friendly service as well. I ordered ribs & sausage, which were excellent!. Waiter let us know about their banana pudding for desert, which awas not in the menu. I ended up scratching teh cup with my spoon to get teh last bite - it was VERY good. If you visit Destin, I strongly suggest you stop by Buck's for lunch - dinner might be too crowded.

Reviewed August 18, 2014

We came to Destin 2 years in a row, and last year we had trouble finding places to eat that we were super happy with. Buck's was a unique atmosphere, and was a breath of fresh air when it comes to food in that area. The owner came out and talked to us and asked how we heard of them, etc. They were genuinely concerned with making sure the customers are happy, and will return. The food was excellent. The 4 of us all got different things, and all the meats they offer were wonderful. I saw another recent review who said the sauces weren't good, and we beg to differ. We were also pleased with their side choices. Not a bad thing to say about the place. We will certainly return, next year.

1  Thank RissaRoo82
Reviewed August 15, 2014

The staff is very friendly, the portions are huge but the food was just okay nothing special and.the sauces were gross they were served cold and all I tasted was ketchup.