“Best ribs on earth!”

Buck’s Smokehouse
Ranked #5 of 311 Restaurants in Destin
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed July 30, 2014

This is a must eat place. Your trip will be pointless if you don't eat here. Lol. I highly recommend the ribs, potato salad and beans. The turkey, chicken and brisket were great too! We stayed a week out there so we went a couple of times. The manager and staff were so friendly. I've eaten plenty of BBQ being from Texas and I can say this is the best BBQ I've had in a long time. GO EAT AT BUCKS.

Reviewed July 27, 2014

Rated #1 at the time we ate at Bucks and they backed it up!!! We will be going back next year for sure.

Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

We are vacationing in Destin for the first time. We made a last minute decision for lunch at Buck's based on reviews and so glad we did! We had pulled pork, chicken sandwich, mullet & tuna dip. It was all delicious. I have had no better bbq or smoked meats anywhere. Do yourself a favor and go!

2  Thank wegetaround5
Reviewed July 26, 2014

Been all over the world. And by far this is some of the best barbecue I ever have. Found a new home in destin

Reviewed July 25, 2014

Great food, great service, wonderful BBQ! We had the pulled pork, the sausage, and the turkey....it was all delicious. Much better than the other restaurants in the area. We echo all the comments about the authenticity of Bucks. We Hope they expand to our hometown in Kentucky!