“Really good Bbq!”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Plainfield, Indiana
“Really good Bbq!”
Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

We decided to give Buck's a try since we were in the mood for BBQ. It was awesome! We each had the pulled pork platter. There was plenty of meat and the sides were large portions. Everything was reasonably priced and the service was excellent. My daughter has food allergies and they took the time to look at the bread and other items to see if she could have them. We will definetly go back!

3 Thank Nevesmommy

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“BEST BARBEQUE I HAVE EVER HAD!”
Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

I have eaten there twice within the last two weeks! Best food I have ever eaten! Great service, amazing food, speedy service! Highly recommend!

1 Thank Summer H
Destin, Florida
“Real Southern BBQ in Destin-Finally!”
Reviewed July 11, 2014

This is a locally owned restaurant with warm, friendly employees. I had the pulled pork platter with potato salad and baked beans for $12.99. The pork was moist with minimal fat and a generous portion with a smoked flavor. The potato salad is homemade with a slight spicy taste which was a nice twist on potato salad. It is nice to get homemade potato salad. The beans are full of pork and were very good. The side items come in styrofoam containers which appear to 8 ounces (much larger than you get at most places). I took half my food home with me for another meal and I am a big eater. The BBQ comes with 3 slices of fresh white bread which is perfect for pulled pork.
It is so nice to get a real southern BBQ place in Destin. You better go soon because the line will be out the door soon. You will love it!!

3 Thank Mark M
Leesburg, Virginia
“Great smoked meats for large vacation groups”
Reviewed July 11, 2014

During our annual family beach vacation we got take-out by the pound for our group of of 24. Everyone agreed it was the best BBQ we've ever had. Normally we think of BBQ as relying mainly on the quality of the sauce, but in Buck's case the smoked meats themselves are the true stars of the show.

We ordered pulled pork, beef brisket, sausage, and smoked turkey. All were outstanding, but the brisket was spectacular! Buck's provided a nice variety of four different sauces, ranging from sweet to spicy. The most interesting was a White Alabama sauce that provided a nice peppery kick for the turkey.

The folks at Buck's were great to work with on our large order. For large vacation groups, Buck's is a great alternative to the very popular Sarah K's for bringing in large dinners. I heartily recommend them!

One word of caution: If you're east of the center of Destin, the traffic getting to Buck's location can be truly spectacular. That's not a reason not to go; just allow enough time. You'll be well rewarded for your effort.

2 Thank chiefsimak
“SMOKE'N!”
Reviewed July 10, 2014

I'm so happy Buck's came around. I've been waiting for some great BBQ to come around here. I always leave full. I can't find anything bad on the menu. If you like BBQ, you must go to Buck's.