“Good food, OK service”

The Breakfast Table
Ranked #65 of 308 Restaurants in Destin
Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

Had to wait 20 min on Saturday morning, not bad.

Waitress came to table 4 times.

Food were lighter portions but very good and high quality.

Coffee A++++

1  Thank Seth S
There are newer reviews for The Breakfast Table

Reviewed August 2, 2014

You ain't goin' wrong when you pull into this (sort of hidden) gem. Opens at six a.m., closes at 2:00 p.m. Not an "assembly line" joint where they grind you through your meal like other local places. Breakfast choices from the typical to the unique... same goes for lunch. Always a choice of daily specials, too. Owner Bridget is super-friendly as is all the staff. LOCAL'S LUNCH TUESDAYS gives you a 15% discount with a local address... And if you're a valued visitor to our area you'll be greeted like a local (which is pretty special).

Reviewed July 30, 2014

I cannot explain how amazing the pancakes were. My husband had waffles and they were really good too. They had such a great selection on the menu. I wish I'd discovered it sooner so that I'd had another chance to eat there again before leaving.

Reviewed July 12, 2014

The Breakfast Table was our only disappointment in Destin during our stay. The prices were equivalent or higher than other places we went and all of our orders had considerably less food. I had the bacon, eggs and toast; the food was not bad but there was nothing notable about it and I left still hungry. On a positive note, the hostess was very friendly and they open up at 6 am, whereas several places do not open until 7 am (they close at 2 pm). The restaurant has the feel that they just aren't ready for the competition in Destin.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

happened upon this place by accident. Bridgette the owner made me feel right at home. the breakfast was well presented and tasted great for bacon and eggs. the biscuit was light and fluffy. everyone from the bus girl Aubrey or Audrey hustled and made sure I was well served. will return again.