“Great service, great food!”
Review of Hard Rock Cafe Destin - CLOSED

Hard Rock Cafe Destin
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner
Reviewed July 19, 2013

I hesitated going to Hard Rock in Destin after reading the reviews on here. My boys, ages 4 and 11, wanted to go and so we decided to make a night of it. The boys enjoyed the 80's videos, the music and the decor. The waitress we had was wonderful. She made sure my salad was perfect since I requested no meat on it and made sure I got my monies worth. The boys stated that their food was great. My husband also enjoyed his meal. All four of us ate at a reasonable price. The waitress stated they had condensed the menu. The menu online is wrong, so know ahead of time that the menu selection has drastically changed now. The music wasn't loud at all. We had no troubles. Great service and great food sums up our night. Hard Rock is also located in a very nice location.

Christie H, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Destin, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2013

Thank you for your recent visit! We updated the website since your visit. We are glad you and your family had a great time! We hope to see you again in the future!

Thank you!

There are newer reviews for Hard Rock Cafe Destin

Reviewed July 16, 2013

I didn't even eat here. Walked in to look at tshirts and the guy made fun of the sports team on my shirt. I bought my shirt & left! I definitely wouldn't want someone like him greeting customers!

Thank you for your recent review. I have discussed this issue with the staff so this does not happen again. We hope that you will give us another opportunity in the future.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

Took 2 hours to get our food, the plates and silverware were dirty. We actually had old food that was stuck to the bottom of our plates. Music was too loud to have any kind of conversation at the table. Won't be wasting my money on this experience again!

Thank you for your recent review. I apologize for your recent visit and hope that you will give us another opportunity in the future to show you how we truly rock!

Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

The food was good, just a bit pricey. The music was rather loud inside. We went for lunch and shared a couple entrees to save money.

Thank you for your recent visit! Sorry about the volume of music - just give us a heads up next time and we can adjust! We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

We went just for a snack and drinks and the service was really slow.The music was really too loud and I am not an old prude.We were not very impressed for the amount we spend.We really don't care to go back.

Christie H, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Destin, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2013

Hello!

Thank you for your recent review. We take all comments as a learning opportunity. I'm apologize for the service and hope you will give us another chance in the future.

Christie