“Love the atmosphere”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
“Love the atmosphere”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

the food is great for the value. love sitting on the patio. Service is pretty good too. I am a regular here and it is one of my favorite places to stop by and grab a bite or just stop in for tea while out shopping. It is located in Destin Commons across from Bass Pro Shops

• Visited January 2013
Christie H, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Destin, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
Hi Suzzane!

Thank you for the positive feedback! Hope to see you soon!

Thank you!

Dothan, Alabama
“Over Rated and Over Priced”
Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

We had a burger here and it was good enough, but for the price I could have gone to the grocery store and bought a box of frozen patties and had about the same quality.

When I go out for a meal...I'm looking for something that I can't get at home.

Hard rock was a disappointment...again. I think there is no need to ever go to one of these again.

Hi Jim,

I'm sorry to hear about your recent visit. Please feel free to reach out to us so we can get some more information from your visit. We use all feedback as a learning opportunity to improve our standards. You can reach me at Destin_GM@hardrock.com.

Destin, Florida
“Yep. Its a Hard Rock”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Been to many Hard Rocks over the years, this is typical. Food is just ok and it is very pricy. If you MUST go to a Hard Rock you won't be disappointed but you won't be wow-ed either. The wait staff has always been very nice and friendly.

• Visited October 2012
Thank you for your recent review! We use all feedback as an opportunity to improve our standards. Our daily goal is to WOW our guests and we obviously did not live up to that during your visit. We hope you give us another opportunity in the future!

Arkansas
“You have to go to HRC...”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

If you've ever eaten at one, you have to try them all. This one upholds the standards we've encountered at the others. Not as big as some, but just as good. I will say the Exotic marg (their top one) isn't as good as the Lovely Rita (my fav).

Visited December 2012
Thank you for your recent review!! We look forward to serving you some Lovely Rita's in the future!!
“Good”
Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

Basically just like any other hard rock around town same kinda food and atmosphere. Don't get me wrong it's great but being in a beach town I would recommend checking out a tourist attraction that cant be found in every tourist town like the hard rock. Check out something unique to this area and save the hard rock visit for Memphis ;)

Thank you for your recent review! We hope you give us another opportunity in the future!