Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Destin
$152
$192
$169
EmbassySuites.com
Wingate by Wyndham Destin(Destin)(Great Value!)
$114
$211
Hilton.com
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Candlewood Suites Destin-Sandestin(Destin)(Great Value!)
$106
Hampton Inn & Suites Destin(Destin)(Great Value!)
$147
$134
$107
SummerPlace Inn Destin FL Hotel(Destin)(Great Value!)
$122
$118
Travelocity
All reviewshenderson state parkacross the streethenderson beachoutdoor poolhotel is locatedcontinental breakfastbalcony roomyogurtcomfortable bedsgulf viewwould definitely stay here againbusy roadlocation is greatnice staythe breakfast areamini fridgechecking out
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 10, 2014

This property is right across the street from Henderson Park. It is next door to some dining places(skip Fudpuckers). And a block from a big Walmart. We stayed here for 2 nights on our drive back to Texas from Orlando. The rooms were clean and recently updated. The staff was friendly and helpful. It was a typical Fairfield Inn type room. Pool was ok. The best feature for us was the proximity to the park. Best beach in the area...white sands, turquoise water, and nice rolling waves. My kids and I loved it.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank unxman
Amanda A, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Destin, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2014

I'm glad to hear you and your family enjoyed your two nights here with us at the Fairfield Inn & Suites. We are a few block walk to Henderson Beach State Park that is filled with great amenities. Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us and we hope to see you again on your next trip to Destin, FL.

Reviewed August 8, 2014

We were in town on a short 2 night visit; too short really, to justify a condo and too long for a hotel. We were pleased with the cleanliness and level of comfort of our suite. We enjoyed the pool and of course spent a day at Henderson State Park. Our next visit will likely be a condo, but we know this is a great back up should we come through for a couple of nights.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Amanda A, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Destin, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to review your recent stay with us here in Destin, FL. I do agree two nights is too short of a visit to be able to enjoy all Destin has to offer. We do hope that you choose to stay with us again to enjoy the convenience of Henderson Beach across the street, free deluxe breakfast each morning, our indoor heat and outdoor pool and of course the central location of our property.

Reviewed August 6, 2014

I was looking for a nice hotel near Big Kahuna's. On the booking websites the Fairfield Inn had a little less than a 3 star rating. Since I was booking only a couple of days before my weekend stay there was not really any better options. I booked my room not really expecting much. I was pleasantly surprised. The location was great as indicated. The hotel is either new or newly remodeled. It was really nice, extremely clean and modern. And best surprise of all it was right next door to Fudpuckers. As all beach hotel rooms are on summer weekends, the rooms are pricey for what you get. The staff was friendly. The complimentary continental breakfast includes waffles that you make your self along with eggs, sausage, etc. I would highly recommend this hotel and look forward to staying their again myself. Nice size bathrooms too.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank PColaGiGi
Amanda A, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Destin, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2014

Thank you for your detailed review. You are correct, we are a newly renovated hotel that converted to a Marriott in March of this year which is why we are listed as a 3 star on some sites. The more reviews we get the more that will change as time goes by. We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay along with the location of the hotel and our amenities we have to offer.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

I traveled with my family to Destin, FL and selected the Fairfield Inn since I'm a Marriott Platinum member. I was surprised by the quality of all its services -- from checking in to checking out. All the employees are very professional and helpful. The breakfast is way above what other Fairfield Inn hotels offer. All the common areas are very clean and the rooms immaculate. Without hesitation, I know that I will stay in this hotel next time I visit Destin, Florida.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank Rico49

First off I would like to thank you for being a Platinum Marriott Member. As anyone we know you have a choice of where you can stay and we thank you for being loyal to Marriott. Second, I'm extremely happy to hear that with all of your travels that you enjoyed our property. We strive to make each guest feel at home and truly enjoy their vacation. We hope to see you and your family again very soon on your next trip to Destin.

Reviewed August 4, 2014

I arrived to Fairfield at 6:30pm to find my hotel room was cancelled, because my card on hold was denied when they charged it. They have a policy that rooms not checked in by 6pm will be canceled. Luckily the front desk attendant was able to locate the last King Bed Suite for a lower rate. I really appreciated that, or else this review would have taken a different turn.

The hotel is very nice, this room was disable accessible so it was huge and across from the indoor/outdoor pool, standard complimentary breakfast and across the street from the State Park Beach. ($6 access / closes at sunset).

It's near everything in Destin and the most affordable for the amenities and quality.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I am sorry about the issue with your credit card prior to check in as we strive to contact guest as early as possible as we know people are traveling to get here. I'm glad that you enjoyed your room and all of our amenities we have to offer. We hope to see you again in the future.