“Awesome trip”

Destin, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome trip”
Reviewed October 2, 2010

I had been parasailing before in Destin but I went to a different place and did not have that much fun. When my family came into town they wanted to go parasailing so we went to Just Chute Me and we had a blast. Everytime my family or friends visit I always suggest parasailing here. Mike and Clay were the crew for us and they were a blast. My sister was pretty nervous about going but she had a great a time. This is the only place I would ever go parasailing again. The crew are awesome!

1 Thank Manda125

Duluth, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Thought I was going to die by drowning...”
Reviewed September 26, 2010

First of all, I had been parasailing before in the Bahamas and had an awesome experience so I was just doing this again with a friend who had never been, and it was only $35. Here's my experience: three friends sitting on the launch deck waiting to take off. Next thing I know, I was slammed onto the deck, then submerged under water, then drug through the water by the boat, which eventually pulled us out and into the air. I took in a lot of water through my nose and ears. My lower back was buised from hitting the boat deck. My right ankle was also in pain and not sure why, but the other riders on the boat said I was flailing all over the place. My sunglasses were ripped off my face during the tow underwater, and I think that's what gave me a small scratch on my temple. The driver told us that he forgot to release the clutch and that it had been a week since he drove that boat. How in heck can you forget to do something so critical?! They didn't offer to give us our money back, but did give us vouchers for another parasail trip. Yeah right - like I would ever parasail again.

11 Thank lynnie123
Leesville, Louisiana
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“I had the best time of my life”
Reviewed August 12, 2010

I had parasailing on my "bucket" list and I told them this so they showed me just why I needed to go parasailing. The crew, Trey and Chase, were the greatest guys ever and showed me how much fun this was. I was a little scared at first because I've never been but I was going to do this no matter what. Me, my husband and my son all went up together and saw the most beautiful view I have ever seen in my entire life. They were the nicest people, not only the guys on the boat but the whole family (since it is a family business). I guess I went up there at the best time of the day because there was hardly any clouds in the sky and we had a clear view of everything when we were in the sky. I guess now I can mark that off of my "bucket" list but I will for sure go again. I would recommend going with Just Chute Me because they all can make you smile and they make sure you have a great time and it was totally worth going with them over any one else.

1 Thank AngelBaby34
New Orleans
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Worth the price”
Reviewed August 9, 2010

This was a really fun activity. We took our two boys (7, 9) and they had a blast. Each boat goes out with 12 people, so you get over an hour's worth of boat ride in total. A bit expensive ($50 per person), but the views of the beaches, porpoises, boats, sharks from the air made up for the cost. The crew members were great- able to project excitement and adventure, even though they have done the same speech/set-up thousands of times. Very professional and made you feel safe.

2 Thank mickeynola
US OF A
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“So Glad I Did It”
Reviewed August 3, 2010

I have always wanted to parasail, so while in Destin a week ago, I decided to sign up. Since things have been a bit slow in Destin (even though we saw NO OIL on the beautiful beaches), Just Chute Me was offering $15 off its standard price for parasailing. The crew was professional and friendly, giving both a tour of some of the areas we passed and making sure everyone was comfortable with the parasailing process and had a great flight. My young daughter and I were the last to go and they made sure that she was not scared and enjoyed herself.