“So Glad I Did It” 5 of 5 bubbles

24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“So Glad I Did It”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2010

I have always wanted to parasail, so while in Destin a week ago, I decided to sign up. Since things have been a bit slow in Destin (even though we saw NO OIL on the beautiful beaches), Just Chute Me was offering $15 off its standard price for parasailing. The crew was professional and friendly, giving both a tour of some of the areas we passed and making sure everyone was comfortable with the parasailing process and had a great flight. My young daughter and I were the last to go and they made sure that she was not scared and enjoyed herself.

Ardmore, Oklahoma
“It was amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2010

Just Chute Me Parasail was so much fun. Captain Cameron and his Co-Captain were funny and made my birthday a blast!! They dipped my mom, and friend and I more just because it was my birthday and the pictures Captain Cameron took of us were great!! They were so friendly and explained everything so well. They werent rude and kept me from getting nervous! If I go back to florida I will definitely go parasailing there again!!

Pascagoula, Mississippi
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“OMG!! BEST EXPERIENCE EVER!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2010

Lets start by saying I have always been afraid of heights, I even got stcuk on a roof once because I couldn't look down without feeling faint. However, in an attempt to face my fear I decided to parasail. I can not believe I waited so long to do this! Just Chute Me was awesome, the captain and crew made it such a fun experience. It was so peaceful up there, just like floating. I am already planning to do it again in 5 days! haha I'm taking my mom and sister. I can't wait. This was by far the best thing I have ever done in Destin~More fun than Bo legs ~LOL Thank you JustChuteMe for making this a wonderful experience!!

1 Thank TAME78
Tunica, Mississippi
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Absolutely amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2010

We went this past weekend. We had Tony & Cameron. They were very nice & knew what they were doing. It was so much fun. I would definitely go again! Just Chute Me! parasailing is amazing. I had a blast!

1 Thank shscheer10
Memphis
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Fun, Fun so glad we went”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2010

It was my first time to parasail and I had a blast. Took my 15 yo daughter and she loved it. It was safe, the boat crew professional and safe and my only complaint is I wanted to stay up for a few hours.
The ride is about 6 to 8 minutes. A little pricey but they honor the $5 off coupon per person. Highly recommended.

1 Thank carcpatraveler