“Memory of a lifetime!!”

Ranked #2 of 163 Tours in Destin
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed August 14, 2014

Me and my 8 yr old son went with these guys and they are awesome! It was our first time and my son was scared but the crew dude got down, exchanged some cool words with and and got him ready to rock! They were professional, safe, and fun. I recommend these guys to anyone thinking about parasailing, we will certainly go back!

Reviewed August 12, 2014

The whole staff was absolutly amazing! Ill defiantly be coming back! I will recommend everyone to yall. The dolphin tour and parasailing were both so much fun!!! Thanks guys!!!!!

Reviewed August 12, 2014

We loved this place the parasailing was great the crew was awesome. Such a great day and evening. Christian was great and so was the captain. LOVED IT!!! We will so be back!!!

Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

David and Tyler did an amazing job!! The guys have great advise for us tourists and they really know their stuff! Definitely visiting them again next time we come!

Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

Awesome experience. The crew was great. They were very professional but funny and entertaining. Really knowledgeable on the area and gave great advice on other things to do and places to eat. There are a bunch of parasailing places in destin, but I highly recommend just chute me!