“Average food with clueless waiters.”
Review of Osaka Sushi Rocks - CLOSED

Osaka Sushi Rocks
“Average food with clueless waiters.”
Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I are regular sushi eaters but we knew to play it safe here based on other reviews. We ordered the shumai as an appetizer which is pretty standard and it was ok. I had the tempura udon which was good and exactly what I needed. Hubby had a spicy tuna roll - the rice was not fresh and it wasn't spicy at all. He also ordered the chicken katsu and asked the waiter if it came with rice to which he responded no. The chicken katsu arrived with rice. The waiter had difficulty explaining the specials to the next table over and also told them they could not change their order after he had already put it in for the kitchen. This meal ran us $60 with tip and I felt like it wasn't worth it.

1 Thank Arejaydub

Miramar, Florida
“nice location”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

love the Sandestin area for concerts on Wednesday, and this restaurant is so convenient, with good food

Visited May 2012
Mobile
“Good food”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

We were the only people in this restaurant on a Saturday night. I'm not sure why, because the food and service was excellent. We had sushi and fried rice. I loved the rice because it was not salty and that is very unusual. The view of the village is beautiful from the deck of the restaurant. The prices were not overly priced. I hope more people will visit this great place!

• Visited November 2012
New Orleans, LA
“Horrible service and food”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

The food and the service here is absolutely subpar. I did not enjoy my meal and I certainly did not enjoy waiting 2 hours for it. Ridiculous. Overpriced. Disappointed.

1 Thank luxurydoesmatter
Lexington, Kentucky
“Very good food”
Reviewed September 1, 2012

Weve only eaten here twice but both times the food was excellent, the cooks are fascinating? I wish it was a little louder and not so quiet. Most grills like this are hoppin, this one was a little too quiet for us and cooks didn't engage with group much

Visited October 2011