“Incredible”

Jackacuda's Seafood & Sushi
Ranked #11 of 311 Restaurants in Destin
Cuisines: American, Sushi, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Jackacuda's Seafood & Sushi is a locally owned seafood and sushi restaurant overlooking the Historical Destin Harbor. Jackacuda's name resides from a famous fishing hole located 34 miles Southwest of the Destin Harbor at 30'04.250N and 87'02.125W. Jackacudas is a new full service restaurant and sushi bar that specializes in fresh, locally-sourced seafood and products to provide our guests with classic gulf coast seafood dishes with new south culinary preparation. The main focus is to create raving fans by providing high quality consistent food at a great value, while becoming an important part of the community. We focus on building professional relationships with vendors and empowering our employees to become professional hospitality ambassadors.
Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

Stopped in at jackacudas on a Thursday night. The staff was very quick to seat us and take our drink order. In fact the manager himself took our drink order and welcomed us. Server was amazing. We ordered three different sushi rolls. The harborwalk was my favorite. Amazing craft beer selection. One of my favorite dinners. I would highly recommend all locals try this new place on the harbor. You will not be disappointed

Reviewed April 17, 2014

This location was recommended to us. We enjoyed the food very much. However we did not feel like we got much for the money. We had great serviec from Chris. We were not excited that we were seated in front of the kitchen in a very open and available restaurant. So food good but not priced right. Service great but not excited by the atmosphere.

Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

Went there for the first time this weekend and it was delicious. Husband had the oysters and I indulged in the special which was the curry red snapper. I cleaned my plate !!! The service and food were outstanding.... Will be back the next time.

Reviewed April 12, 2014

I have been about 5 or 6 times, and each time have tried something new, and each time I'm just as impressed and thrilled about what i have eaten as the time before. Each new meal i try there is like a new adventure of various flavors all mixing together just right. Best part of each meal was waiting for the desert, each one is great, but Grand Ma Mac's Pie was far and away my favorite. Will be dining there again very shortly. Local and love it.

Reviewed April 12, 2014

As a local myself, restaurants that cater to locals are far and few in between especially down on the Destin harbor and even more so in HarborWalk Village, which has a reputation of being a tourist hot spot in town during season. Jackacudas has proven that it's still very possible to provide top quality, delicious food, excellent service, and a great atmosphere with one of the best views that Destin has to offer all while doing so at a reasonable price.

There are many "tourist traps" in our community that offer a lower level of food at higher prices and are extremely successful, but that success is usually based on quantity and not quality. These guys managed to figure out how to cater to all customers, whether local or tourist, at a reasonable price while offering a superior product at the same time. I have dined with them several times since they've opened for both lunch and dinner and have been more than satisfied with everything on every visit. Of course, some things I like better than others, but that can be said about any restaurant. One of the great things is that the selection and range of the menu is wide, so it's not hard to return often and get something you've never had before on a previous visit. I can say that in my opinion; the sushi is the best around (the yellowtail cevich balls might be the best things on the planet); the burger and filet is amazing; fish tacos are out of this world; and the long bone pork chop with homemade mashed potatoes, green beans, and homemade fig preserve might just be the best dinner in town. It's like something your mama made growing up.... if your mama was a celebrity chef! Speaking of celebrity chefs, the famous Chef Emeral must agree with me as he snapped a picture of his trigger fish at dinner this week and posted it on Instagram showing some love to the Cuda Crew. You don't have to take my word for, but I'm pretty sure Emeril knows a thing or two. Better yet, check it out for yourself!

1  Thank NytrainExpress