“'' Outstanding "”

Jackacuda's Seafood & Sushi
Ranked #10 of 300 Restaurants in Destin
Good for: Scenic view, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Jackacuda's Seafood & Sushi is a locally owned seafood and sushi restaurant overlooking the Historical Destin Harbor. Jackacuda's name resides from a famous fishing hole located 34 miles Southwest of the Destin Harbor at 30'04.250N and 87'02.125W. Jackacudas is a new full service restaurant and sushi bar that specializes in fresh, locally-sourced seafood and products to provide our guests with classic gulf coast seafood dishes with new south culinary preparation. The main focus is to create raving fans by providing high quality consistent food at a great value, while becoming an important part of the community. We focus on building professional relationships with vendors and empowering our employees to become professional hospitality ambassadors.
Destin, Florida
“'' Outstanding "”
Reviewed April 9, 2014

We are always looking for somewhere on the harbor to meet friends ( we are all local ).
It is so refreshing to find a new place to eat and drink with a gourmet menu, serving fresh seafood
with a difference. Everything was outstanding....... food, staff, atmosphere and view.
We think we have found our new local !!!!!

• Visited April 2014

Atlanta, Georgia
“New, but not impressed”
Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

Pros: great customer service, good atmosphere, and appetizers
Cons: menu is not cohesive, entrees were tasteless, adult beverages were watered down

Niceville, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“EXCELLENT!”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

My wife and I went to Jackacudas with two friends last night (we're all locals) and it was fantastic! When we walked in we were greated by a very friendly hostess (Justina, I believe?) and our waiter, "Grits", was equally friendly and engaging. The food was excellent! I loved the sushi...I had three different types and they were really, really fresh and tasty, and that's coming from someone who used to eat sushi fresh off the boats in the Japanese Tokyo market. My wife ordered the fish tacos, and she loved them. Truthfully, I'll order them the next time we go. Our friends also said their food was delicious. And you can't beat the environment. The restaurant is right on the water in the middle of Harborwalk Village, Destin's must-visit strip of water activity shops and restaurants.

Other locals told us how great it was and we weren't disappointed. In a town full of commercial tourist traps promising good local seafood and many of them unable to deliver, dinner at Jackacudas is a very pleasant experience! Keep up the good work! ~ Gregg

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Grmave
“MUST TRY!!!”
Reviewed April 3, 2014 via mobile

I went with my family today to try this great restaurant, and the service and good was great. I love the sushi here! Thanks to Ray for picking out the great sushi rolls.

Destin
“A must do!!!”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

I'm a local and this is my favorite! The best sushi, the Nola being my fav, fantastic meals, very affordable and most important...kid friendly!!!!

• Visited March 2014