“A must do!!!”

Jackacuda's Seafood & Sushi
Ranked #18 of 310 Restaurants in Destin
Cuisines: American, Sushi, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Jackacuda's Seafood & Sushi is a locally owned seafood and sushi restaurant overlooking the Historical Destin Harbor. Jackacuda's name resides from a famous fishing hole located 34 miles Southwest of the Destin Harbor at 30'04.250N and 87'02.125W. Jackacudas is a new full service restaurant and sushi bar that specializes in fresh, locally-sourced seafood and products to provide our guests with classic gulf coast seafood dishes with new south culinary preparation. The main focus is to create raving fans by providing high quality consistent food at a great value, while becoming an important part of the community. We focus on building professional relationships with vendors and empowering our employees to become professional hospitality ambassadors.
Reviewed March 26, 2014

I'm a local and this is my favorite! The best sushi, the Nola being my fav, fantastic meals, very affordable and most important...kid friendly!!!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,343)

Reviewed March 26, 2014

Best sushi I have ever had! Very relaxed atmosphere! Food is delicious and Ray our waiter was phenomenal! !! We have already eaten there twice this trip! You won't find better sushi anywhere here in the gulf!! Love it!!!

Reviewed March 26, 2014

Had very good crab bisque and a sushi roll. The local catch of the day, amberjack was very good. There was live music and a good atmosphere for the family on the dockside.

Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

The food was amazing, the hostess was kind, and Ray was a very genuine and nice-looking man. I enjoyed my experience and the atmosphere. The service and food was to die for! I will definitely be coming back, especially if Ray still works here!

Reviewed March 23, 2014

Oh my Gosh! I cannot believe how fantastic our meal was here! The sushi was unbelievably fresh and the house salads and grilled grouper was phenomenal....i don't mean just good but the freshest fish I've ever had. and I've eater all over Destin. Very innovative menu with innovative sake cocktails. Service was great and a nice view. We can't wait to go back....don't miss the charbroiled oysters...fabulous!