Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:30 PM
Review Highlights
Awesome Boat ride

My husband and I enjoyed our Boat ride .... we saw sharks dolphins and baby dolphin pelicans and... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
985renep
Houston, Texas
Best dolphin cruise in Destin

This was an amazing experience! We went on our first cruise on a Monday and due to some rough... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Arkansastraveler13
Benton, Arkansas
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Destin
from $44.73
from $82.00
from $50.26
from $333.34
1,779 results
All reviews dolphin cruise captain and crew glass bottom saw dolphins treasure chest top deck baby dolphin beautiful sunset gulf of mexico two hours staff was friendly great trip boat ride whole family highlight of our trip destin area next year
Selected filters
Reviewed August 23, 2017

Took the dolphin cruise for my niece who had never been on a boat before, saw the mixed reviews. What a great crew, making it fun for the kids, and we must have seen 30 dolphins! My niece loved it, and my son could not sit still, running all over the ship. Loved feeding the seagulls, right out of your hand. Captain took time to let the kids steer and was always pointing things out in the water (including a group of sharks). Plenty of shade too for those of us who hide from the sun.

Reviewed August 20, 2017

My family really enjoyed themselves when we did the dolphins tour. We we're able to spot a lot of dolphins during our tour. When we visit again I will make sure we do it again!!

Reviewed August 20, 2017

We absolutely love the Southern Star Dolphin Cruise and their crew!!! We try to go every time we visit the Destin area!

Reviewed August 20, 2017

We were able to see a few dolphins even a baby dolphin. The glass bottom is useless because the water is very cloudy and we were not able to see anything .Good trip overall!

Reviewed August 20, 2017

The staff is super friendly, and our kids loved seeing all the dolphins. It was so much fun!! I can't wait to go again!