“Tons of Fun!”

The Painting Vine - Wine & Painting Studio
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy an evening of wine and painting! The Painting Vine hosts groups, couples, and private parties to relax with laughter and a lot of art. Kids and family friendly events are offered during the day. Open painting times are available as well, with no instructions but all art supplies are available. Perfect attraction to bring a souvenier of the Emerald Coast home!!
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Was just at The Painting Vine yesterday with friends & it was great! Ann is so awesome & hilarious! It was great for a girl's night out, our group will definitely be coming back! I don't consider myself an artist, but Ann was super patient & very helpful! Overall I had a blast! Thanks Ann for a great girl's night! :)

1  Thank Lauren M

Reviewed March 2, 2014

Ann makes it so much fun. She's helpful and an absolute joy to be around! The building was very well lit, clean and the location was great. She even does traveling parties! Can't wait to go again!

1  Thank Candice M
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Wine and painting by the beach! My friends and I decided to come to the painting vine for a girls night. We had a blast painting with Ann. She made painting fun and easy (even though none of us had painting experience!). The shop is also super close to the harborwalk and local beach bars so it was a great starting point for the rest of the night!

1  Thank Cheezcake4me