“Fresh seafood with a beautiful sunset!”
Review of Dewey Destin's

Dewey Destin's
Ranked #18 of 308 Restaurants in Destin
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

My family and I visited Dewey Destin Restarant (bay side) recently. The fried shrimp were fresh, lightly battered and huge! The crab cakes were the REAL deal ... No frozen crab cakes here! The sweet tea was as good as any southern sweet tea I've ever had, and I'm southern. :) All in all, the food was wonderful and the sunset was stunning. I'll definitely visit here again when in the area.

There are newer reviews for Dewey Destin's

Reviewed May 9, 2014

We were referred here by Amanda, the front desk person at the Embassy Suites at Miramar Beach. We told her we wanted something "local", and this was definitely in that category.

Amazing food! Amazing staff! We were greeted with a smile and when we told them where we were from and what we were looking for they made a recommendation that was perfect!

I would definitely recommend them, and hope to return for another meal!

1  Thank Roxi B
Reviewed May 9, 2014

Dewey Destin's was recommended to us by a lifeguard we met in Pensacola, who said he was born & raised in Destin. It is rustic in ambiance - so don't expect anything fancy - but the food is excellent. Very large variety on the menu. Daily local fish specials that you will want to try. I will return there on our next trip to Destin! Great place for lunch too.

Reviewed May 7, 2014

We had lunch here a very Nice location on the beach. The service was good-very nice servers. My husband and I enjoyed the hot crab dip. The chowder and gumbo were rather bland. Pricey for what you get.

Reviewed May 7, 2014 via mobile

Husband had the fried grouper sandwich and said it was delicious, popcorn shrimp was huge and pretty good as well. I didn't think the prices were too bad considering how fresh everything was.