“Very clean, and beautiful location”

Courtyard Sandestin at Grand Boulevard
Ranked #4 of 39 Hotels in Destin
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Very clean, and beautiful location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2014

We stayed for two nights and really loved it. Everything was clean, quiet and at our finger tips. I loved the fact that linen on the bed was white, easy to see any stains. We were greeted by Sam, who checked us in with ease. She was very professional, super friendly and even helped to find me a juice bar in the neiborhood. Flo was our housekeeper. She also went out of her way to serve us and make us comfortable. We loved the snack bar located in the beautiful, fully stocked lobby. We would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Pool view room was breathtaking.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Tracey S
Tania K, General Manager at Courtyard Sandestin at Grand Boulevard, responded to this review, March 3, 2014
Thank you for your comments! I am so happy to see that our cleanliness had such a great impact on your stay. Our entire housekeeping team thanks you (especially Flor) for mentioning our great standards. Thank you so much for complimenting Sam as well, she is a darling member of our family and I know that any guest that interacts with her is in great hands. I look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (125)
Colombo
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2014

We stayed 2 nights here, the rooms were spotlessly clean, bathroom was state of the art and very clean. Room service was excellent and the staff was very supportive. We will definitely go back to this place.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Tania K, General Manager at Courtyard Sandestin at Grand Boulevard, responded to this review, February 24, 2014
Thank you so much for your kind words! I know that our housekeeping team takes great pride in their work and I can't wait to share your comments with them. Every part of our hotel functions together and I am grateful that you recognized our interdepartmental support. Thank you for a great review and I truly look forward to having you back in the hotel!
Troy, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2014

This hotel is in the perfect location for restaurants, shopping and of course the breathtaking beach. Staff was friendly, check in was fast, room was clean and fresh, mattress was very comfortable. I felt so relaxed after this weekend, cannot wait to do it again!

• Stayed February 2014
1 Thank Alina P
Thank you for taking the time to post such a great review! I am going to share your feedback with the entire staff and I am so glad that we were able to take great care of you. From the shopping and dining at Grand Boulevard to the gorgeous public beaches nearby; it sounds like you took advantage of everything we have to offer here at the Courtyard Sandestin! We look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Watson, Louisiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2014

We stayed at this hotel last weekend and the service was incredible. Our room was not ready when we arrived but no worries. As soon as I talked to Graham and the Manager(didnt catch her name) at the front desk we were moved to another suite. The Suite was perfect. Of course Graham went out of his way the entire evening to make sure that everything was perfect for my family. I understand that this hotel is competing with the bigger condos on the beach here but the service here is AWESOME in every way!!! We will be staying here again in 60 days, already booked...
I also want to mention Samantha. Samantha was super helpful while we made the reservation that day and was a shining ray of sunshine when we arrived to check in.

Thank You Graham and Samantha!!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Tania K, General Manager at Courtyard Sandestin at Grand Boulevard, responded to this review, February 6, 2014
Thank you for your great post Christopher! Sam and Graham are a dynamic duo. They excel at their trade and I am incredibly proud of them for making such a great impression. We always strive to provide top rate service to our guests - I appreciate you taking the time to recognize Sam and Graham and our team here at Courtyard. I hope you and your family are able to join us again in the future!
Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

During the traffic and weather congestion on I-10 we got off the interstate and headed to Destin. By chance saw the Courtyard sign and decide to see if they had any rooms. Wonderful staff found two rooms for us. And what rooms they were! Very large, clean and fresh in appearance and smell. Beds were the best we found during this vacation. Friendly staff and rooms were great. We were impressed with the Courtyard chain. Try it!

Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you for your post! I am grateful that you made it to our hotel safely in the unusual weather we had last week. Thank you for recognizing our staff for their great service and for complimenting our rooms as well. We work diligently to ensure that each and every one of our guests are taken care of and I am happy to see that we were able to make you comfortable despite the ice and cold outside. Please keep us in mind during your travels in the future!
Ashford, Alabama, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2014

I booked our reservations online. Got a very nice E-mail from one of the managers about our upcoming visit. I wrote her back and told her we were coming for our 38th Anniversary. When we checked in they had upgraded us to a suite and in the room had left a bottle of wine and a card. You can go anywhere you choose and not find friendlier staff than what's at this motel. VERY clean!!! bed sleeps like a dream!! This is the second time we've stayed there for our anniversary and I don't imagine it will be our last!!!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Connie M
Thank you again for choosing to stay with us Connie! I am so glad that we were able to touch base before you arrived so that our team could make your 38th Anniversary a memorable one. I truly appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts online and in our survey and I will be passing along your kind words to the staff. I hope that this year brings you much joy and happiness and I look forward to welcoming you back for number 39!
Miramar Beach
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2014

Great hotel. Clean, nice, and a perfect location. We enjoyed great latte's and fresh fruit in the lobby Bistro. Close to great shopping and Cinemax. The front desk staff were very courteous. We will always stay here when visiting Sandestin/Destin.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Tania K, General Manager at Courtyard Sandestin at Grand Boulevard, responded to this review, January 24, 2014
Thank you so much for your review of our hotel Sara! I am glad to hear that our location was perfect for your needs - The Shops at Grand Boulevard are a lovely place to dine and shop and the new movie theatre there is great for the whole family! I am happy to see that you enjoyed our offerings at the Bistro as well! Our entire team looks forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.