“Summer Getaway” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #4 of 39 Hotels in Destin
Moody, Alabama
“Summer Getaway”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2013

The hotel was super nice! The hotel staff was excellent and very helpful. The front desk staff offered to help me find a spa while I was there and pulled up several options. The room was very spacious and nice. We had a view of the golf course and pool which was really nice. The pool changes colors at night and it very pretty. Overall I would go back any day!

Room Tip: Make sure you as for a pool view.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (120)
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2013

The Courtyard has just renovated it is very comfortable, the new rooms are very welcoming. Sam at the front desk was friendly,even recommended a excellent restaurant. She greeted me when she saw me making me feel welcome.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
California, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2013

I travel to Ft Walton Beach often for business and I find the drive to Sandestin well worth it to stay at the Courtyard. They are currently redoing rooms and as a courtesy they upgraded me to a Spa suite. It was a real treat--watching the news while relaxing in a hot tub was great! The lobby has been recently remodeled. Walking distance to a brand new theater, upscale dining and a grocery store. Staff was excellent. Only wish the breakfast would open up earlier than 0630.

Room Tip: Ask for a an upgrade to a Spa suite--very nice!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Niceville, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2013

It was my first time staying at courtyard Marriott grand boulevard!speedy check in!room was very nice and clean!wounderful bed!! Also the bistro was wounderful had the muffin with turkey,spinach,and egg and it came with a cup of fruit and I had a water with lime slices wounderful and they serve starbucks for all u coffee drinkers and tazo tea!! The ladies at the front desk are fabulous!if your a rewards member like myself u r treated like a king or queen!! They freshen towels and change sheets upon request!! Also the pool and hot tub r fabulous!!!!! I travel a lot and this is the hotel of choice I love!! Also r room over looks the golf course so it's fabulous!!! I definitely will b back!! -McKinzey

Room Tip: 5th floor either 2queens or a King last room near stairs And over looking the golf course!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank McKinzey C
Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2013

This is our second time back at the Courtyard Sandestin at Grand Boulevard and we will be back! I enjoyed the new look of the lobby and all of the books to read, what a good idea! It was nice to be able to sit and have coffee in the morning, watch the large flat screen TV's and just relax. There is breakfast there to buy if you are hungry as well as other food available for purchase. The room was comfortable and the air units were very quiet. The location was the best! You are right in the heart of Grand Boulevard where you can shop, eat at several wonderful restaurants and the public beach is a stones throw away if you don't want to use the hotel pool. I did have to ask for a luggage holder for my suitcase as there were none in the room. Each time I called down to the front desk I some how kept talking to the nicest front desk agent named Graham. He went out of his way to be kind, helpful, courteous and made me laugh each time we passed by the desk or needed something. He is a real kind and genuine person and I hope to see his smiling face greet us when we return on our next visit to Destin, FL.

Room Tip: Stay on the lower floors because the elevator is very slow.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013

My boyfriend and I recently stayed at the Courtyard Marriott and what a wonderful choice we made. The staff from front desk all the way to housekeeping(who does an amazing job) was friendly,helpful and very knowledgeable about the city. Billy and check-in was simply devine and made us feel welcomed so as we walked in the door. We certainly will at they Courtyard Marriott on our visit next month

• Stayed September 2013
Marietta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2013

I wanted to let everyone know how pleased i was with this hotel chain. I was not a guest however, needed internet service due to work complications. I called the hotel and let them know of my situation and they told me to come right over and they would let me use their business center. I showed up with my work in tow and they greated me with open arms. I wanted to remind them that I was not a guest however, I would be willing to pay for the use of the business center. They told me that it was no problem and they were happy to help. Not only was I frazzled that the home we had rented for the labor day weekend 2013 did not have internet as posted but the hotel chain I had been so acustomed to staying at was willing to meet my demands even though I had made the wrong decsision to stay at another property. The staff was so helpful that they gave me a glass of water while I was working. This is the type of above and beyond service that I so enjoy from all of the marriott hotels that I have ever stayed at. This marriott in particular was one of the cleaniest hotels and freindliest service staff I have ever come into contact with. I know I am writing a book here but I can go on and on about how open and generous they were to me. I will never stay at another hotel or rent from another resort again. By far the best looking hotel I have ever seen. Thank you to all the staff who helped me on my merry way in Sandestin. A special thanks to Kaisha what a great person you are.

Thank you and to all who may read this, book your next vacation/trip here!

Taina C.