Okay, here are the basics! Pros: Modern decor in lobby, eat in area & room decor was pretty nice as well. Next to plenty of shops & restaurants. Free continental breakfast. A couple of turns & you're at the beach (tip-from hotel turn left on 98, turn left on Miramar beach & that takes you to main road that runs along the beach)
Cons: it took a couple of turn arounds to find the entrance to hotel(tip- turn in ihop parking lot), no sanitizer to wipe down exercise equipment, although omlets available I kind of wanted just plain scrambled eggs & bacon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn & Suites Destin-Sandestin is conveniently located one-quarter mile from the white sand beaches of the Gulf of Mexico and across the street from Silver Sands Premium Outlet Mall. This Destin, FL hotel offers guest rooms, suites and accessible rooms with one king- or two queen-sized beds. Both guest rooms and suites feature great amenities, including work desks with adjustable lamps, lap desks, and coffeemakers. Join us each morning for Hampton's free hot breakfast. If you're in a hurry, grab a free Hampton On the Run(R) Breakfast Bag for a quick, healthy meal to go. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Destin-Sandestin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Destin-Sandestin
- Hampton Inn & Suites Destin-Sandestin Hotel Destin
- Hampton Inn Destin
- Destin Hampton Inn