“Good ice cream, limited menu”
Review of Dairy Queen

Dairy Queen
Ranked #19 of 20 Dessert in Destin
Cuisines: American
“Good ice cream, limited menu”
Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

The ice cream is excellent and the staff is friendly. If you are getting something other than ice cream, the menu is limited and there is indoor seating to speak of.

Destin, Florida
“Great $5 lunch”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Great $5 buck lunch - and great location. Clean and quick service. Great ice cream!!! Nice to walk the beach with your ice cream.

Visited May 2014
Austin, Texas
“Dairy Queen on Miramar Beach Destin FL”
Reviewed May 18, 2014

Nice owner, generous ice cream cones. He was training one fella who struggled to make the dipped cones. I would recommend using plastic gloves to handle cones as people eat the cones. A typical DQ.

Visited May 2014
“Terrible service”
Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

First of all this is a terribly placed and tiny location. The person that took my order (older white bald man) was extremely rude. I had a coupon for buy a blizzard and get one for .99c and when I gave it to him, he snapped that he didn't know how to do it! He threw away my coupon and instead gave me an extra dollar. Since they were medium blizzards, I should have been saving $3. Again terrible experience from him but there was a nice blonde girl who made the blizzards and they were delicious.

Destin, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“This Is So awesome!!!!”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

I went to the new local Dairy Queen in Destin located on old 98.. I had lunch with my family. The food was Amazing! The best hotdog we have had in a while. The treats were great. The employees were very fast, prompt and nice. We will definitely be back!! We also bought a blizzard cake.. It was delicious!!!

• Visited November 2013