“Good food and good service”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #64 of 314 Restaurants in Destin
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 25, 2014

Be sure to try the Bang Bang Shrimp appetizer! Really good, but enough to share! Service was quick and attentive and food was excellent, Seafood is brought in fresh everyday and hand selected by the chef.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

Recommended as a quality dinner spot and we found that we could totally agree. Our server Chris made the whole experience feel less like a chain stop and more like a superior fine dining opportunity. One word of advice......people, that "bang bang shrimp" appetizer is something WoW and just short of OMG. Nice selection of adult beverages. The place had a good vibe. I would say: My Rainbow Trout entree was perfecto.

Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

We've been here several times throughout the years with the last being a belated Valentines Day dinner in Feb 2013. Whether meeting up with friends or date night, Bonefish Grill offers great dining! A tip is if you know you will be dining there, go online and buy a resale gift card. I saved $7 on our last meal there by doing that.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

I don't even know how to start this review. We went for dinner with a party of 8. Reservations were made for 5:15 and even though there was a huge line up they seated us right away. Their system of having way too many servers per table confused things right off the bat. Drinks were brought out 1 at a time by different servers. Some of us had more than one drink brought on a timely manner while another at our table had to ask 4 times for a second beer. The manager came out after our meals were brought to say that one order had been dropped in the kitchen and would be remade. He then gave him a free beer. That meal never did come out. Then one of our poor servers completely messed up the bills and tried to redo them. Still were wrong. I actually wrote on the back of our bill what my husband and I had to try and make it easier for the server. Two of our party had to get up and leave the table because they were getting annoyed. The went over to the bar to get a beer and one of them had a chat with the manager. The manager then came over and apologized up and down and comped all our meals. We insisted that it wasn't our one server's fault that it was the way the do things.

What food we had was excellent and we would definitely try it again.

Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

Wasn't my first time at BFG we never stop because the parking lot is always full. After catching some of the Christmas Sales we were surprised to see the parking lot wasn't full so we took the opportunity to stop in, we were pleasantly surprised! We were sat quickly and our server: Jennifer came right away and took out drink orders and came back with bread. We ordered Bang Bang Shrimp for an appetizer they were very good! I ordered: crab cakes, vegetable medley, and broccoli for dinner. The crab cakes were delicious! They weren't too breaded and they were fried just right! My husband had rainbow trout, vegetable medley, and a salad. He really enjoyed his meal as well. Our server did an excellent job of keeping the table cleared as needed and getting refills! The portions were just right and fairly priced! I also loved the music! I think we might have to frequent it a little more even when it appears to be crowded..