“Excellent place!”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #67 of 305 Restaurants in Destin
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Fort Walton Beach, Florida, United States
“Excellent place!”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

We've eaten here before but tonight we had a larger party and they were amazing!! Food was good as always and a decent value for the tourist area we live in but the service was just the very best part of it all. They were right there for any requests answered any questions we had and our glasses were never ever close to being empty.

Will definitely be back and highly recommend it to everyone.

Spring, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Lunch and dinner”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

I have lunch with my wife and the service was superb, the fish come out hot and absolutely fabulous For sure i will recommend to try it

Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
“Sunday Lunch”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Thought we would do something different for Sunday lunch. We have been to Bonefish in the evening and always enjoyed the meal and service . We found Sunday turned out to be a good decision because there was no waiting as the restaurant was barely half full. Evenings are always packed so it was very pleasant to have peace and quiet. We both had salads which were very good and glad we did not bother with an appetizer. The bread and basil dip kept us going until the salads arrived. For the main course, my wife had grilled grouper and I had the trout. Both were excellent and perfectly cooked. I really liked the vegetable of the day which was succotash. Perfectly seasoned and just a great taste and texture. With that, the tasty potatoes au gratin and
a perfectly chilled bottle of Pinot Grigio, there was no room for dessert! Try lunchtime on Sunday, you will like it!

Freeport, Florida
“Great Happy Hour prices. Super food & service.”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

We like good deals, and the wine prices during happy hour are outstanding. The seafood was excellent, as was the chicken. The steak was good, but undercooked. The staff, however, where happy to take it back to the kitchen for a bit more heat. Overall, a very nice dining experience.

Visited August 2013
Destin, Florida
“More than just Bang-Bang”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

We've been to this Bonefish many times, mainly because my husband would like an IV drip of the Bang-Bang Shrimp. And, really, I don't think I've ever gotten an unsatisfactory food item there. Last night we had the Edamame, my favorite Ceviche, and Bananas Foster. Oh, and Bang Bang shrimp, of course. Our server was so helpful and yet unobtrusive. The perfect combination. When I changed my mind on my drink order, she cheerfully brought me a fresh cup of decaf coffee(even That was delicious) w/o making me feel bad about the change.
I've had Ceviche at some high end restaurants in the area, and I still love the Bonefish version the best (shrimp, fish, avocado in a perfectly seasoned acidic base)