“Excellent Food and Customer Service”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #65 of 308 Restaurants in Destin
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 25, 2013

We purchased large to go order one Thursday evening. Very often when the food is packed to go their is little to no care on how its packaged. They packed everything to ensure it would still have a nice presentation when it arrived at it's destination. However once we returned to the hotel we realized they had left one of our items out of the bag. Instead of telling us to come pick it up they BROUGHT IT TO US. Very impressed

1  Thank ponder72
There are newer reviews for Bonefish Grill

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Please try the Bang Bang Shrimp and the Kobe burger. The servers were so friendly and knowledgeable about everything. How they inject so much flavor into everything they cook is beyond me. And everything was served up so quickly.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

The bang bang shrimp, corn chowder with crab and the grilled grouper are simply the best around. My only suggestion would be not to eat in the lounge but eat in the main dining area because of the noise.

1  Thank David N
Reviewed June 5, 2013

We wanted to find a local restaurant for fresh fish, but everything we looked up sounded over-priced, crowded and noisy. The reviews for Bonefish were good so we decided to roll the dice. Boy are we glad we did.

To start with, the service is amazing. These servers are truly well trained and friendly. The bread is the best we've ever had, and we know and love our restaurant bread. It comes with olive oil dipping sauce that was quite good too.

My wife had the Bang Bang Shrimp appetizer which was so good, even I couldn't stop eating it, and I'm apparently the only person in the world who hates shrimp. I guess I can't say I hate it anymore. I've tried it for years, prepared every which way, but this is the first time I've ever liked it.

I had the Grouper with their chimmichuri sauce. I went with the server's recommendation on the sauce. It was good, but next time I'll stick with a lemon butter sauce.

Everything tasted fresh and worth every penny. I wish they had one of these restaurants near our home. We would definitely put it on our list of places to go when you want a nice dinner out.

1  Thank Greg K
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Bonefish Grill is a MUST eat at place while in Destin. In my opinion this is the best place to eat! Superb food and equally superb service. The food was absolutely terrific!! We had a large family group and they really took great care of us. If there was a higher ratting on Trip Advisor Bonefish would be the only one to get it!! Be sure to make reservations!!

1  Thank Buchanan2001