“Not a pleasant experience.”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #207 of 314 Restaurants in Destin
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 20, 2012

First off this is the smallest IHop I have ever been to. The wait was about 15 mins, not so bad. The waitress was ok, we did not get silverware until our food had been served. My omelet was not cooked well, and the cheese was not even melted. I told the waitress, she was kind enough to MICROWAVE it for me! I will never eat at this place again!

Reviewed July 15, 2012

good enough breakfast. nothing fancy. i did like the accents on the girls though. i wish i could record some of the spoiled tourist who come in here and act the way they do, and then play it back for you on here.

Reviewed June 11, 2012

the waitresses were gripping and they got my order wrong

Reviewed April 5, 2012

Food was not good. Good customer service. Try a different place for better food

Reviewed March 11, 2012

This is not your typical Ihop restaurant. It is located in a strip plaza and is very small and busy. Busy in my opinion not because of excellent service or effeiciecy but because of the overall Ihop reputation.
We were served very quickly with coffee but things went downhill from there. It took a long time to take our breakfast order (10 mins.) and when it arrived it was cold. We had one order from the 7 for $7 Menu, the new #4 Item which sounded delicious.It was an Egg over their has browns with bacon and hollandaise sauce and a slice of Tomato. When delivered it looked like the cook needed to get rid of the tomato because the slice was about 3/4 of an inch thick and the dinner was cold. Not So Good or very appetizing, I know that this dinner could have been better because after they nuked it at my request it got a bit better but !!! that messed up the hash browns.
Luke warm scrambled eggs cold toast and not a very happy server..........
Take note, the price for breakfast does not include the price for coffee which is over $2 each.
After an apology from the waitress we were given a 20% senior discount which we were probably entitled to anyway. We were very disappointed and left after 1 hour saying NO MORE IHOP's. This was not our first visit to an Ihop restaurant and our other visits have all been very memorable.
On recollection we have decided to try Ihop again when we find one in a location that is more appealing.