“Good pie!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed July 6, 2014

Get there early. . . . .only one line, whether you are there to eat or to take out. Got a dozen assorted donuts and a Key Lime Pie. All were excellent!

Reviewed July 4, 2014

I have only been to Destin once. However, my old roommate vacationed here every summer when she was younger and when we went on our girlfriend trip, this was on our itinerary. I figured it was going to be mediocre at best, but I was very impressed with the service, food, and overall quality of the store. If you haven't been to Donut Hole, you should give it a try. It has a good little feel to it, obviously a small business and has a homey feel. I felt like I was eating at my grandparents house, and that's a good thing!

Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

Eat here every time we come here...usually two or three times while we're here. Get there before eight for red velvet cake donuts because they're gone fast. Key lime pie is great! Long lines, be prepared.

1  Thank Flopman1967
Reviewed July 3, 2014

We ate breakfast here the first day of our arrival. The food, service, price were so good we came back the second day for breakfast and brought our brother-in-law.

The first day I had the vegetable omelette which was really good as was the shrimp and crab omelette the second day. Both my son and son-in-law commented on how good the breakfast was. They especially liked the rye bread.

Although there were small lines both days we were seated within ten to fifteen minutes. The line on the left is to get seated to eat. The line on the right is for take out donut orders. The line for donuts never ended so if you want take out donuts when you are leaving just go to the second register on the left when you go to pay your bill and you can pick out the donuts you want and they will add them to the bill. This eliminates standing in line for take out donuts(the register to the right.

I believe there are two in Destin. We visited the one that was remodeled at 635 HYW 98 E Destin Fl.

2  Thank jnbxu
Reviewed July 3, 2014

My wife and I enjoyed an excellent breakfast at the Donut Hole. Large prortions. Smoked pork chops and eggs tasted great with grits and toast. Short wait but worth it.

1  Thank olanCumming30041