“Great food, great value, excellent service”
Review of Donut Hole

Donut Hole
Ranked #1 of 20 Dessert in Destin
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed May 1, 2014

Okay, I know it's name suggest that it is a sweet tooth restaurant however it has great food and the sweets are just an adjunct to their business. They have not had doughnuts for the last number of years at the supper time but now they have doughnuts and many more sweets to add to your palate when you pay. Great job Doughnut Hole. We appreciate you and your affordability.

Reviewed April 29, 2014

After friends recommended this restaurant we decided to try it. We waited 10 minutes till we were told someone would be with us then we still waited and waited. My roast beef sandwich was good but my husbands toast looked and tasted like it was toasted 2 days ago. It was very cold in there so I ordered hot tea to the tune of $2.60. The busboy SAT to clear the table next to us and it sounded like he was throwing the dishes into the pan and again the table across from us. Can't tell you about the donuts but maybe that's what their known for. I'm gonna miss those friends! Lol

Reviewed April 28, 2014

Make sure you stop here for breakfast whenever you are in the Destin or Santa Rosa Beach area. Whether you get donuts or breakfast, you won't be disappointed. The key lime pie donut and apple fritters are so fresh and AMAZING! This is definitely the place to pick up a cake or pie for a special occasion.

1  Thank Kelly E
Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

From reading reviews I knew that staying for breakfast when I needed to be on the road probably wouldn't be possible...there was definitely a huge line for tables, but I had to try the doughnuts! The sour cream cake doughnut was moist and tasty...but they key lime?? TO DIE FOR!! Absolutely fantastic and if I hadn't been 30+ miles up the road when I dug in a u-turn back would definitely have been in order! If I make it back to the area you can be sure that I'll be stopping by!

Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

We had sweet potato pancakes and the "diet plate" and took key lime and coconut pie home. Everything was delicious! Service was good, too.