“Fill er up”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed March 23, 2014

There were 16 of us visiting the beach for Spring Break and we hit the hole 2 times. The first time we ordered up 36 donuts which were very tasty. The 2nd time we grabbed a key lime pie and other desserts which were very good!

Reviewed March 19, 2014

I can't believe the value here - we had two full meals, two drinks, two coffees and two muffins to go and it was only $31. I mean, apart from variety, why would you eat anywhere else?
Go there and enjoy the value, and the quality.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

As I was driving by I saw their sign saying that they make key lime pies daily and just had to stop. I picked up one key lime and one peanut butter pie. Both were delicious. I had a car full of kids with me so each one wanted a donut to eat on the spot! The were all very good. I would highly recommend.

Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

Be prepared to wait at busy times. Very nice staff, breakfast served all day and sandwiches. Donuts we tried were cinnamon sugar, devils food cake and chocolate coconut. All were very good and food is well priced and large portions. They also had tons of desserts...cheesecake, key lime pie, carrot cake, pinafore cake, muffins...you could go by just for dessert!

Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

Arrived at the cafe and there was a line out the door. We expected a long wait but was seated within 10 mins. They have a great variety of breakfast items and the food is fresh and delicious.The price however was a little surprising-cup of orange juice 3.75. Spent $40 for breakfast.