“Great PIZZA / Watered down ALCOHOL”

Sundestin Bar and Grill
Ranked #159 of 313 Restaurants in Destin
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 14, 2014

BYOB, but eat the pizza! it is fire oven cooked and wish I had it at home! Bar staff are super friendly and a wealth of knowledge.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

Homemade pizzas, we were addicted to them! And Justin is the most awesome bartender & server....can't wait to visit with him again

1  Thank mikelisathomasson
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Though they have a fairly varied menu the food was only average at best. But they make their drinks strong and the prices were reasonable. We'd been better off buying groceries to cook in the condo, which we usually do. But for such a short stay we thought we'd wing it. For a quick, convenient bite, not bad. For a dining experience, you should go off site.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I was expecting the prices to be outrageous but they were not really that bad! We were staying at the Sundestin Resort so we decided to give it a try! The food and service both were really great!

Reviewed August 1, 2013

I love this place! I was visiting a guest of the Sun Destin condos I was welcome just as if I was staying at the Sun Destin. This place is absolutely beautiful, clean, great prices.