“Pizza is to die for!”

Sundestin Bar and Grill
Ranked #159 of 311 Restaurants in Destin
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Homemade pizzas, we were addicted to them! And Justin is the most awesome bartender & server....can't wait to visit with him again

1  Thank mikelisathomasson

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Though they have a fairly varied menu the food was only average at best. But they make their drinks strong and the prices were reasonable. We'd been better off buying groceries to cook in the condo, which we usually do. But for such a short stay we thought we'd wing it. For a quick, convenient bite, not bad. For a dining experience, you should go off site.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I was expecting the prices to be outrageous but they were not really that bad! We were staying at the Sundestin Resort so we decided to give it a try! The food and service both were really great!

Reviewed August 1, 2013

I love this place! I was visiting a guest of the Sun Destin condos I was welcome just as if I was staying at the Sun Destin. This place is absolutely beautiful, clean, great prices.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

We were staying at the SunDestin resort and on a rainy day decided to try the Endless Summer Grille for lunch. Our waiter had zero people skills, which didn't put me off too badly..I get people can be shy.What irritated me the most was the fact that every time my sister needed a water refill (three times) she got up walked to the counter where the pitcher of water was sitting and poured it for herself. The waiter noticed this but didn't even acknowledge it or apologize. When our food came out I asked for a side of honey mustard and he informed me he would have to charge for it so I skipped that.Last but not least the food was NOT good. My shrimp was so overcooked and the fried batter was very hard. I asked the waiter if it was usually this burnt and to my surprise the cook overheard this and came out with an attitude saying that if it wasn't that burnt then the inside of the shrimp would not have been cooked. We thought the convenience of this restaurant would be nice but it is so not worth it!Save your money!

3  Thank Chelsea W