“Great Sunday Brunch”

Ranked #2 of 309 Restaurants in Destin
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children
Reviewed July 31, 2014

Sunday Brunch at McGuires is our favorite. We always enjoy the service and the food. You get so much for your money. I can never finish my meal. Also they have great bloody mary's to top off your Sunday Brunch

Write a ReviewReviews (5,910)

Reviewed July 31, 2014

Oh my goodness, the best ribs I have ever had in my life!!!!! Great place, fun atmosphere, wonderful service, Would highly recommend this place to everyone!!

Reviewed July 30, 2014

This place is so packed and we had to wait two hours for our tables. We did have 13 people, so I guess that's understandable. The food is pretty high priced but was very good and service was good too.

1  Thank KPG4
Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

We went to eat lunch at 3:45 pm. We didn't have a wait and were seated immediately. Our waiter. Zack, was great! He recommended a bunch of great stuff. Started off with the bean soup ($.18) and a combo plate ($13.99). Husband had a garbage burger ($12.99) and the look of it turned my stomach. He also got the beer sampler of all 6 beers ($5). I had the French dip ($9.99) and could hardly eat it because I was so full from the combo plate. The bread is delicious and the atmosphere was cool. We added a $1 bill to the wall and signed our names! Great dining experience. Whole bill was $52 but very much comparable with others around town.

Reviewed July 29, 2014

I was very impressed that our family of 13 were seated right away on a Sunday evening in July! We didn't have to wait at all! The service was outstanding - Hillary did a great job. The food was excellent, especially the smoked prime rib, steaks, pasta and martinis. The baked potatoes were a bit too hard and my son's sauerkraut and german potato salad wasn't great. That's our only complaints. Everyone loved it there and the wait staff patiently took several pictures for us.