“Love , love, love”

Ranked #3 of 314 Restaurants in Destin
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

I love this can't get enough the food is brilliant if your tired of fish than this is the way to go the dollar bills on the walls is genius the food is a little pricy but is totally worth it ( PS get the root beer float)

Write a ReviewReviews (5,806)

Reviewed June 25, 2014

The service on our visit was brutal, to say the least. In fairness, the server was wearing a button that said he was new; however, management should provide adequate supervision in this situation. No napkins, no silverware, had to request drink refills multiple times, etc. The food itself was pretty good. I had the cheddar burger and my wife had the ribeye. The kids had the various items on the kids menu, which were all well-received. The pizza came out in 2 slices that were literally 1.5" wide at the crust. It took a discussion with the manager to get a decent serving of pizza after the server went and asked, was turned down, and quickly returned to the table empty handed. The Irish Red beer and atmosphere were great, but I was not all that impressed otherwise. The manager did try to make it right and we appreciated his attitude.

1  Thank StevefromKY
Reviewed June 24, 2014

My family enjoyed dinner here in June. I mean, we REALLY enjoyed dinner here. We arrived around 6:00pm and had a 30-minute wait (to be expected during high-season at the beach). We passed the time at the gift shop. The atmosphere here is really fun...great Irish music, terrific food and great service. Our waitress explained the history of the restaurant to us, and informed us there was now over $1.5 million in $1 bills stapled to the walls and ceiling (yes, we added one!). Great for families or couples, and lots of fun.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

We went to McGuire's after reading reviews and were happy we did. We all at the .18 bean soup which 4/5 loved, then on with the burgers.. We split burgers between two of us. The burgers are huge! After the soup and bread, it was more then enough. My daughter and I split a guacamole pepper jack burger and my husband and other daughter split a grilled onion burger, both were great. Our server Lenny was awesome! We've decided to go back one more time on our trip to try another burger.. We paid under $40 for our meals and a kids meal.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

Still yet to receive bad food or bad service, burgers, steaks, Prime rib, all incredible. Bar staff also does a great job if you're just looking to sit at the bar.