“Kiss The Moose!!!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of McGuire's Irish Pub

McGuire's Irish Pub
Ranked #5 of 301 Restaurants in Destin
Cuisines: American, Irish, Bar, Pub
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Bar scene, Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Atlanta GA
“Kiss The Moose!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2013

My son played in National Golf Tournaments in Destin and a fun place to go with the family is McGuires. Fun atmosphere good food and just for luck you always nneed to "KISS THE MOOSE" before you leave for guarenteed birdies the next day!!!

• Visited January 2013

• Polish first
Princeton NJ
“Solid experience. Fun, not extraordinary.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

Went for lunch with hubby and boys. Atmosphere is a total blast - dollar bills everywhere.
Service was a bit slow. We got a gargantuan portion of nachos - we're very good. I ordered the fish/ chips - very delicious. Hubby got corned beef/ cabbage- he said it was the worst he'd ever had. Was dry,greasy,tasteless. Son #1 got the big daddy burger was above average. Son #2 had the Philly cheesesteak - was really good. We'd go back , but would not order the corned beef/cabbage.

Visited December 2013
Lawton, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Was just ok”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

Nothing really special. For the money we were looking for something a bit better. Seems dated and it was load and a bit grungy...

Alpharetta, GA
“Great menu and atmosphere.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 25, 2013 via mobile

I was expecting bar food but I was so wrong! They have great steaks and entrees and it was so hard to choose what to get because the menu was so varied and it all looked good. They have something for everyone from steaks to sandwiches. And a cup of bean soup for 18 cents! Try it. Took the kids and friends. I heard the Sunday brunch is awesome. I'll check that out next time we are at the beach. Their beer was good, too.

Visited November 2013
Springfield, Missouri
“Probably the best dining experience on the Emerald Coast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 25, 2013

My friend and I just returned from a trip to Destin and we dined at both the McGuires in Destin, and the original in Pensacola. But, since this is about the Destin establishment, I will concentrate my review on that one (although both are DELICIOUS!). This is the kind of restaurant that even in the dead of winter, it is going to be crowded at dinnertime. People want a laid back, cool, fun atmosphere with quality food, a good quantity of food at fair prices and McGuires absolutely delivers. We both had their prime rib special and it was one of the best prime rib's I've ever eaten in my life. I also ordered the french onion soup which is to die for! Cheese running over the side of the bowl and just extremely flavorful. I've eaten at McGuires 3 times now (twice in Pensacola and once in Destin) and have never gotten anything other than premium service. Their burgers are huge and I was surprised to see that they have a really good deal on their happy hours. If in Destin, make sure to have at least one meal at McGuires. You won't regret it!

• Visited December 2013